This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-centred holiday park amid the forested trails of North Brabant
- Pools and playgrounds; café and shop; bar with air hockey and pool
- Eersel inland beach in 15 minutes, Safaripark Beekse Bergen in 25
Surrounded by dense oak forests, sandy dunes and heathland full of wildlife, Vodatent at Eurocamping Vessem is surely a prime spot for those who like their outdoors and their nature.
And there can't be many more comfy ways to be immersed in both than in a safari tent... set up and ready before you arrive, these capacious castles of canvas come fully furnished with beds and dining areas, and their mobile kitchens mean you can cook in or out.
The surrounding woodlands of the southern Netherlands give the site a peaceful air even though it's got enough amenities for a small town. With a keen sense of what families need on holiday, this welcoming site provides baths as well as showers and a sizeable laundry. Don't bother filling your car boot with supplies either: just stock up on site in the supermarket or eat at the café.
Families also need entertainment and there's plenty provided with two pools, playgrounds and a miniature golf course. The games room has air hockey and pool tables and throughout the summer months activities as diverse as discos and decathlons are laid on. And those who prefer to take things slowly can go and catch dinner at the fishing pond...
Open from 02/04/2021 to 20/09/2021
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Don't miss out on a bike ride or walk through the nearby Neterselse heath, a gem of the North Brabant region: it's teeming with wildflowers and butterflies while overhead kestrels circle the wide skies.
Sometimes humans can improve on nature... Dutch know-how has engineered an inland beach from the fens at Eersel (15 minutes' drive), so sandy and inviting you could be on the coast; the waves are plentiful and windsurfing and waterskiing are both available.
Another nearly natural local attraction is Safaripark Beekse Bergen (25 minutes), roamed by lions and tigers and around a thousand other beasts: drive the trail keeping pace with the cheetahs, take a boat cruise past resting crews of antelope or just potter around. For gentler animal encounters, Paardensportcentrum de Kempen (15 minutes) is devoted to all things horsey and pony, and has treks through the surrounding countryside.
Those who like it faster can drive 40 minutes over the border to Belgium and Bobbejaanland, one of northern Europe's best loved theme parks: with 50 ways to hurtle through the air at high speed, along with monorails and ferris wheels for the less fearless.
- Does Vodatent at Eurocamping Vessem have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Vodatent at Eurocamping Vessem dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Vodatent at Eurocamping Vessem? Don't miss out on a bike ride or walk through the nearby Neterselse heath, a gem of the North Brabant region: it's teeming with wildflowers and butterflies while overhead kestrels circle the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Vodatent at Eurocamping Vessem?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Please telephone the site if you expect to arrive out of reception hours.Read more