This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly family site on the edge of a forested nature reserve
- Efteling and Bobbejaanland theme parks within 45 minutes’ drive
- Cyclists’ paradise: Bels Lijntje and many other marked routes nearby
Dreaming of spending your hols zooming along on two wheels? Then saddle up for a stay at Recreatiepark Klein Paradijs, a family-friendly site less than five minutes’ drive from the village of Chaam in North Brabant.
It should come as no surprise that Klein Paradijs is a top base for cycling tours: the flat land, scenic countryside and well-marked routes through the forests make this a prime spot for biking excursions, and you’re about 20 minutes’ cycle from joining the Bels Lijntje route between Turnhout and Tilburg. Don’t forget to pack those walking boots either – you can follow the cycling routes on foot, or drop in to reception to pick up ideas for something else that’ll take you through the forests, streams and heathlands of the nearby nature reserve.
After all that walking and pedalling, kick up your feet on site with a relaxing afternoon by the outdoor pool or a day of zen sprawled out among the greenery. (There’s pétanque, billiards, table tennis and a petting zoo too, if you fancy something a little more active.)
When you’re ready to eat, head to the café for a snack or trip over to the on-site store to nab the basics for a barbecue – you could also head off-site for your dins at one of the many restaurants within a quarter of an hour of the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Everything about the site was great, our stay unfortunately far …
From the manager...
Thank you so much for staying with us!
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Your first stop during your hols at Recreatiepark Klein Paradijs has to be the mind-bending village of Baarle-Nassau/Baarle-Hertog, where walking from street to street will have you crossing from the Netherlands to Belgium and back again, all in an enclave on the Dutch side of the border.
If byzantine borders aren’t piqueing the interest, there’s plenty else here to keep history buffs enthralled. The TextielMuseum in Tilburg and Van Abbemuseum in Eindhoven are prime intros to Dutch art and design, and the site is also within 40 minutes of the memorial to Kamp Vught, where you can explore the reconstruction and exhibitions of the former concentration camp.
For cheerier diversions, fans of the animal kingdom should have no bug bears about their stay at Klein Paradijs: Stichting de Ezelshoeve donkey sanctuary, Reptile House Earth, Safaripark Beekse Bergen, Animal Park de Oliemeulen and Zoo Veldhoven are all between 10 minutes and an hour from the site, or you can get really hands-on at the Camel Dairy Smits (make sure you try a glass of the white stuff).
Thrill seekers can get the adrenaline pumping on the rides at Efteling, half an hour from Klein Paradijs, or across the border at Bobbejaanland, while those yearning for a bit of city life can make tracks for Eindhoven or Antwerp (Belgium), both less than an hour away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Klein Paradijs have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Klein Paradijs dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Klein Paradijs? Your first stop during your hols at Recreatiepark Klein Paradijs has to be the mind-bending village of Baarle-Nassau/Baarle-Hertog, where walking from street to street will have you crossing from the Netherlands to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Klein Paradijs?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.