This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site less than 10 minutes’ walk from the local beach
- 15 minutes’ drive from Taghazout and 40 minutes from Agadir
- Pool, supermarket, gym, table tennis, pétanque and football field
Beach days? Pool days? Pack your hols with a bit of both during a stay at Atlantica Parc Lodge, in a small seaside village about half an hour's drive north of Agadir.
Sand between your toes and salty seaside splashes are easy to sort at this family-friendly site, as it's less than 10 minutes’ walk from the local Imi Ouaddar beach. If you’re not one for the ocean, plunge into the on-site pool instead, or take full advantage of a handy location within the Atlantica Parc resort and plummet down the slides at the 10,000 m² waterpark (likely to keep nippers/energetic partners suitably amused for many an hour).
Water adventures over (for now, at least), get comfy in the site's restaurant to dig into some tasty dishes, or snap up essentials at the supermarket. Go on, have that extra snack/drink/pudding – there’s a gym on site to work off any overindulgence if you feel the need. If you prefer your exercise with a hit of fresh air, other active stuff at base includes a football field, pétanque court and table tennis, so you can challenge friends and family to a game or two. On top of that, the park's 14 hectares of lush greenery means there's always a shaded corner to slope off to if you'd rather take a siesta.
Free wifi is provided on site, along with a toilet/shower block.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
You can go big on beaches here, as a couple of the area’s well-known ones – Taghazout (15 minutes’ drive) and Agadir (40 minutes) – are within easy reach for days full of sunbathing and watersports. And if it’s action you’re after, there are plenty of places for hiking, quad biking and horse and camel rides around, too, as well as a skatepark in Taghazout.
Once you’ve seen the sea and the swimming pool, how about some waterfalls? Take a trek around the scenic Paradise Valley (an hour’s drive) for glimpses of the Tamraght river, rock pools and small falls. Or take the views up high instead, and clamber aboard the La Grande Roue Agadir big wheel (35 minutes) for a bird's-eye view of your surroundings.
While you’re in Agadir, a visit to Birds Valley (40 minutes) is also a fine choice. As you may have guessed, this place is big on birds, but there’s also a small zoo and some play areas. For more animals, Crocoparc (an hour) is another aptly-named place – as well as the crocs, there are other critters to see too, as well as plenty of pretty greenery.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Atlantica Parc Lodge have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Atlantica Parc Lodge dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Atlantica Parc Lodge? You can go big on beaches here, as a couple of the area’s well-known ones – Taghazout (15 minutes’ drive) and Agadir (40 minutes) – are within easy reach for days full … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Atlantica Parc Lodge?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.