This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Relaxed family-friendly site in southwestern Morocco
- A 10-minute drive from the nearest beach
- On-site restaurant serving traditional Moroccan food
Take the stress out of your hols with a stay at Camping Aourir, a family-friendly site five minutes’ drive from the small town of Aourir in the Agadir region of Souss-Massa, southwestern Morocco.
Relaxation is the name of the game here: the site is on a dry river bed in a scenic valley dotted with argan trees, well away from any noisy distractions. You won 't have to lift a finger to plot trips either, as the team will help with all your planning when you want to venture off site: they’ll arrange taxis or rental cars, help you plan excursions, organise guided hikes and set up surfing lessons or yoga sessions – whatever your dream itinerary consists of.
A swimming pool on site is there when you’re ready to cool off, but if you’d prefer something a little saltier, Camping Aourir is 10 minutes from the Atlantic coast, where you can stroll along the beaches, take a dip in the ocean or go surfing.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, make your way to La Petite Tente Bleue, the on-site restaurant, for tastes of traditional Moroccan cuisine. If you’d prefer to fend for yourself, barbecues are welcome at Camping Aourir, so head to the supermarket less than five minutes away to stock up on supplies.
Fancy trying something local? There are tons of restaurants within half an hour of the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Relaxation is all well and good, but sometimes you just want to get active – Camping Aourir is in a prime spot whatever you’ve got your heart set on. Go swimming in the Atlantic at Plage Aourir, 10 minutes’ drive from the site, or up the adrenaline and skill level at Agadir Adventure (15 minutes away), where you can try out surfing, kayaking, jetskiing, flyboarding, quads, buggies, and camel and horse rides.
The seaside city of Agadir, 25 minutes from Camping Aourir, is a must-visit: try out sandboarding, stroll along the promenade and take in the views from the Ferris wheel. Or head away from the seafront for trips to Birds Valley, Agadir Oufella (ruin of the old Kasbah) and the Souk El Had d’Agadir street and flea market.
If the kids are beginning to whine, direct your steps to Dolphins World where you can see dolphins and seals, Crocoparc for crocodiles and botanical gardens, and Maroc Racing Kart so they can get their energy out on the track.
Get out in nature with excursions to Souss-Massa National Park, around an hour from Camping Aourir, and the stunning Paradise Valley, 30 minutes away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Aourir have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Aourir dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Aourir? Relaxation is all well and good, but sometimes you just want to get active – Camping Aourir is in a prime spot whatever you’ve got your heart set on. Go swimming in … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Aourir?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
The site is open for guests’ access 24 hours a day. Between 10pm and 8am, security staff will be available for arrivals and departures.Read more