This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful scenic site in a mountainous area of northern Montenegro
- A 20-minute drive from Biogradska Gora National Park
- Rafting, kayaking and canyoning: 10-minute walk to river Tara
If you’re looking for adventure, you might just find it at Camp Rabrenović, a peaceful and scenic site in the small village of Polja, five minutes’ drive from the town of Mojkovac in the Northern region of Montenegro.
Rabrenović is a prime spot for getting a feel for this part of the country. The site is among mountains and forests, and is 20 minutes from Biogradska Gora National Park, where you can go mountaineering, off-roading, hunting and fishing or, if you’re looking for something more slow-paced, pick blackberries and raspberries.
A little closer to site, you can explore the valley of the river Tara (the ‘Tear of Europe’) – 10 minutes’ walk will bring you to a beach where you can jump in the cool water for a swim, or you can book rafting, kayaking or canyoning to get your adrenaline pumping.
Back at Camp Rabrenović, you can have a bit more of a relaxed experience – let the kids get their energy out on the large playing field or the basketball court while you kick back in the rocking chairs, or wander the surrounding area together to try and spot rabbits, birds and squirrels.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, fire up the barbecue and pile it high with goodies from the supermarket in Mojkovac, then chow down in peace and quiet beside the campfire.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Start your stay at Camp Rabrenović with a trip into Mojkovac, five minutes’ drive from the site. The town is the site of a famous WWI battle between a little over 6,000 Montenegrins and 30,000 Austro-Hungarian troops. It was a surprising victory for Montenegro, and perhaps changed the course of the war. Although there is no museum, an obelisk stands in commemoration of the battle.
Make your way to the medieval city of Brskovo to explore the 13th-century mint and sixth-century mines, or keep one foot in the past with excursions to the stunning Dobrilovina monastery (25 minutes) and Morača monastery (50 minutes).
If you’re lucky enough to have time to spare and are happy to take longer jaunts, head to Mount Sinjajevina for hiking trails, paragliding, mountain biking and a jeep safari.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camp Rabrenović have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camp Rabrenović dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camp Rabrenović? Start your stay at Camp Rabrenović with a trip into Mojkovac, five minutes’ drive from the site. The town is the site of a famous WWI battle between a little over 6,000 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camp Rabrenović?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.