This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Atmospheric site dotted with trees and a 300-year-old olive grove
- Five minutes’ drive to Petrovac; a five-minute walk to Buljarica beach
- Wifi and play area; local bars and restaurants within walking distance
Stunning beaches, splendid national parks and serene old towns… who wouldn’t want to spend a stint bouncing around Budva? Pick Camping Maslina as your base if you’re coming to this wildlife- and culture-rich region to bookend daily expeditions with strolls around grounds full of elm and oak trees as well as a 300-year-old olive grove…
But what of those beaches? The shores of Buljarica are about a five-minute walk from the site for splashing in the clear waters; other cracking parts of the coastline to sun yourself on include Lučice beach (25 minutes’ walk), Petrovac beach (five minutes’ drive) and Perazica Do beach (15 minutes).
To get out and about even further – perhaps hotfooting it towards one of the handsome old towns in this ancient area – the main road running through the region is less than a 10-minute drive away. Stick Petrovac on the satnav first to wander around a cute and compact settlement with a harbour full of bobbing boats, moving on to the bigger resort of Budva (half an hour up the coast) with its old town facing the sea.
And the most famed old town of them? Kotor, a place an hour away by car with medieval architecture dating back over a thousand years. Saunter around the cobbled streets, stopping for a cuppa in an open-air coffee shop and checking out the twin-spired church in the main square before gathering up energy for the climb up steps carved from the cliffside up to St John’s Fortress for views out over the deep green Bay of Kotor...
Tourist board rating
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Culture of a local and historical sort’s within easy walking distance of this park: the Serbian Orthodox Praskvica Monastery, about 10 minutes away on foot, is a prime example of what the buildings look like in this pretty area, all honey-coloured stone and bright orange roofs.
Looking to combine surveying the architecture with taking in Adriatic Sea views? Dash over to Kastio castle in Petrovac (less than a 10-minute drive) for sunset... then go one better the next day by signing up for a paragliding trip in town.
If mountain roams are calling your name, national parks are manifold in Montenegro – try Lovcen (an hour and a half away) for tough treks in the middle of the gorgeous green countryside.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Maslina have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Maslina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Maslina? Culture of a local and historical sort’s within easy walking distance of this park: the Serbian Orthodox Praskvica Monastery, about 10 minutes away on foot, is a prime example of what the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Maslina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.