This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site, five-minute walk from the shores of Lake Garda
- 30 minutes’ drive from the city of Verona
- Within easy walking distance of theme parks and water parks
A five-minute walk from the stunning Lake Garda, close to spectacular scenic destinations, and Italian food within easy reach… If that doesn’t sound like a dream hol, maybe nothing will. At Camping Amici di Lazise, in the small town of Lazise in the Veneto region of Italy, your dream is waiting.
You can’t stay this close to Lake Garda and not spend some time on it. You can get to the lake by following a paved road or a dirt path from Amici di Lazise then, at the beach, rent motor boats or pedal boats and race across the waters, go for a swim or just relax on the sand.
If you want to get away from the crowds, you can settle in on site instead – take a dip in the pool during the high season and let the kids run wild at the playground, then grab a bite at the restaurant and wash it all down with a drink from the bar.
A barbecue is available for guests’ use, so you can always cook up a storm yourself if you’d prefer. You can get some supplies from the small supermarket on site and pick up everything else from one of the nearby supermarkets. Treat yourself by dining out in one of the restaurants within walking distance or venture into Verona, a 30-minute drive from the site, for a special evening.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
If you’ve got kids in tow, Camping Amici di Lazise might just be perfectly placed for a harmonious family getaway: Caneva Aquapark and Movieland theme park are both within five minutes’ walk of the site, Gardaland theme park and aquarium are a five-minute drive away, and Natura Viva zoo is 15 minutes away – perfect for keeping the kids distracted.
There’s also plenty to do in the area that isn’t kid oriented, so the grownups shouldn’t be bored. Start with a trip into Verona, 30 minutes from the site, where you can recreate Shakespeare with a cry of ‘Romeo! Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo’ from Juliet’s balcony, take a tour or hear some opera at the Arena di Verona Roman amphitheatre, or explore the medieval Castelvecchio and its museum.
Wine enthusiasts might like to time their trip for the spring so they can experience Vinitaly, a fair in Verona dedicated to the wine industry – try some delicacies at the ‘citadels of gastronomy’ and expect wine tastings galore!
Wrap up your stay with a day of relaxation at one of the thermal spas nearby – Terme di Sirmione and the thermal park at Villa dei Cedri have loads of treatments that will wash away the last vestiges of stress so you can end your hols on a chilled out high.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Amici di Lazise have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Amici di Lazise dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Amici di Lazise? If you’ve got kids in tow, Camping Amici di Lazise might just be perfectly placed for a harmonious family getaway: Caneva Aquapark and Movieland theme park are both within five minutes’ walk … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Amici di Lazise?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.