This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Less than 20 minutes from Venice
- By the Riviera del Brenta
- Bar-restaurant and pizzeria
Less than 20 minutes and only a couple of euros from Venice by public transport is splendid enough stuff for Camping Serenissima, but we'll just throw in that it's by the Riviera del Brenta too, the watery Veneto home of historic palaces and gardens. (You'll see quite a few old buildings when you're exploring Venice...)
Base yourself here for a relaxing and comfy stay while investigating the area: bike hire is available for the best explores of the surrounding countryside, and the expert team can help you organise an itinerary wherever you might want to go. A bar-restaurant and pizzeria is on site to cater for nights in.
Camping Serenissima's other facilities include a roomy playground, a ping pong table, laundry room and modern amenity blocks with unlimited hot water and disabled access.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Venice first, of course... It's only 20 minutes away via regular buses to Piazzale Roma, so prep for an early start and a day among the city's small alleys and famous palaces, the Rialto and the Accademia bridges, the swish Canova restaurant, St Mark's Square, Punta della Dogana, the Palazzo dei Dogi...
The Ventian Lagoon next, natch: most peeps float around to the main islands of Torcello, Burano, Murano and/or spend a day on the beach at the Lido; if you're at this last around September, look out for celeb types at the Venice Film Festival.
The old and very fancy palaces and gardens of the Riviera del Brenta are also a popular Venice tourist spot – take the Il Burchiello boat if at all poss – and if you want to travel a bit further afield, Verona, Padua and Treviso are all very much worth the trip.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Serenissima have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Serenissima dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Serenissima? Venice first, of course... It's only 20 minutes away via regular buses to Piazzale Roma, so prep for an early start and a day among the city's small alleys and famous palaces, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Serenissima?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.