This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic Lake Corlo site with a private lakeside meadow
- A 40-minute drive to the Prosecco Route; 50 to Dolomites National Park
- Canoeing, tennis, archery, bar, restaurant and small shop
Cor – check out those views of Lake Corlo. You can sit and stare at them all day from family-run Camping Gajole, for this laidback Veneto site is right on the lake shore, five minutes’ drive from the resort town of Arsiè.
There’s plenty of peaceful space around the place to take in the vistas – pick a shaded spot under a tree if you like, or loaf around by the water's edge for sunbathing and swims. If you fancy poking about in Corlo’s more far-flung corners, boats can be hired a kilometre away from base for paddling at your own pace.
For land-based explores, guests can also bring bikes to follow cycle trails through the hills, or make tracks for the activity centre 20 minutes from base to have a go at canyoning and rafting. Want to make sure you’re getting the best of the local offerings? Ask the site owners, sisters Daniela and Doris, for personal recommendations.
If you're planning a chunk of time on site, there's tennis or table tennis to tackle, a playground to occupy the kids, and archery targets to take aim at. Meals and drinks await at the end of the day at the site restaurant or bar.
Whether you’re eating in or heading into town, make sure you leave a bit of space for pud – Veneto is the home of tiramisu and sampling it at source is an absolute must.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Hand sanitising stations
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Those touring the area by bike may like to organise their outings to include a visit to the bicycle museum in Cesiomaggiore (35 minutes’ drive or a little under two hours by bike) to see two-wheeled exhibits from days of yore. If you’ve different methods of seeing the scenery in mind, head to the Onda Selvaggia activity centre (20 minutes) for days of rafting, climbing and canyoning.
The Veneto area is packed with historic bits and bobs to take in of course – if you don’t fancy the trip all the way to Venice (two hours), stay closer to base for a wander around the medieval citadel in Feltre (20 minutes) and to see the spectacular bridge and villas in Bassano (35 minutes).
The name Valdobbiadene may look familiar to those who are partial to a glass of the sparkling stuff – the town’s famed for its prosecco, so it’s a fine idea to take the 40-minute drive over there to visit the town’s wineries for a tour and a taste. True devotees of the bubbly booze can head out on the Prosecco Route to see where it’s all grown and made.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Gajole have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Gajole dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Gajole? Those touring the area by bike may like to organise their outings to include a visit to the bicycle museum in Cesiomaggiore (35 minutes’ drive or a little under two hours by … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Gajole?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.