This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set on a farm with olive groves, woods and meadows
- Three swimming pools, fishing lake and archery range
- Hiking and cycle trails on site and in surrounding area
Ready to get out and about around Umbria? Hiking and biking trails are right on site at family-run Pian di Boccio in Perugia, a big, rural and spectacularly scenic place in the Umbrian countryside, all part of a farm made up of olive groves, woods and meadows.
Hire a bike from the team to thoroughly investigate the site and the surrounding land, or head off for horse riding in Foligno, eight kilometres away, or paragliding, hang gliding and horse riding in Monte Subasio (12 kilometres). The village of Bevagna is a three-kilometre walk or bike ride from the farm.
As it's Umbria, good food is a priority here: guests can have meals from the pizzeria with its wood-fired oven or the restaurant serving home-cooked food, or pick up their own supplies including farm-fresh eggs and extra-virgin olive oil produced on site at the shop. There's also a bar for peaceful evenings after dinner, and a fishing lake for contemplative afternoons before.
Also around for days on site are two adult pools and a kids' pool, a pétanque court, football pitches, tennis and volleyball courts, table tennis, an archery range and a playground.
Kids' activities and family entertainment are organised during the daytimes and evenings in summer.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Activities of all sorts are within 25 kilometres of the farm, along with ancient caves and old buildings, historic towns and villages, falls and vineyards.
Paragliding, hang gliding and horse riding are all available at Monte Subasio 12 kilometres away and at the Monte Sibillini National Park, on the Le Marche–Umbria border 25 kilometres away.
The 70,000-hectare national park is also a top spot for wildlife watching and hiking, among its valleys, hamlets, mountains and peaceful forests. If you'd rather drive, take the spectacularly scenic loop road around the mountains, starting from Norcia.
Two fine old caves are within driving distance: Grotta del Monte Cucco (40km) and the Grotte di Frasassi (60km). History seekers should additionally seek out the Marmore Falls, built by the Romans and now Europe's tallest manmade waterfall, 40 kilometres away, and the fably preserved medieval town of Spello, within 10 kilometres.
Assisi, the Umbrian town and UNESCO World Heritage Site best known for being the birthplace of St Francis, is an easy 20-kilometre drive from the farm. Top picks are the Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi, the Cathedral of San Rufino and the Basilica of Santa Chiara for religious buildings, and the Roman amphitheater, Temple of Minerva and two medieval castles.
Vineyards and wine producers are within 10 kilometres and further along the Strada del Sagrantino wine route.
- Does Campeggio Pian di Boccio have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Campeggio Pian di Boccio dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campeggio Pian di Boccio? Activities of all sorts are within 25 kilometres of the farm, along with ancient caves and old buildings, historic towns and villages, falls and vineyards. Paragliding, hang gliding and horse riding are … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Campeggio Pian di Boccio?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.