This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful green site just under four kilometres from Assisi
- Daily shuttle bus into Assisi and its UNESCO-listed sights
- Pool surrounded by solarium and sun loungers with bar next door
Set across three green and serene grassy hectares among a shaded pine forest, the aptly named Green Village Assisi has spectacular views out over the historic hill town of Assisi as well as a handy shuttle service to it at your disposal daily: prepare for plenty of aimless wanders around the town’s pristinely preserved medieval core among pretty UNESCO-listed Franciscan architecture, and lots of admiring gazes.
Back at base, leisure time can be filled by guests of all ages with dips in the site’s fine big outdoor pool and paddling pool. If you’d prefer to stay out of the water, there’s a roomy solarium for lazes alongside: it’s kitted comfily out with sun loungers, umbrellas and a bar area for poolside aperitifs and other cooling tipples, so stretch out with a trashy tome and prepare to get properly relaxed. For added comfort factor, the pool area is also furnished with a shower block and changing rooms.
When it comes to keeping the kids amused there’s a roomy playground to let off steam at, plus a green volleyball court, a football pitch, a table tennis table and a pétanque pitch to practise ball skills at. During the school hols, kids’ club activities are also organised to maintain amusement levels among small peeps aged three to 10 years.
If you fancy exploring the locale, you can rent bikes for kids and adults on site – close to the park is a 10-kilometre green trail that follows the course of a stream and passes under the shade of tall oak trees for pleasant strolls, jogs and family pedals. When you’re all tuckered out, return to base for eats and tipples, at the cosy wine bar and pizzeria restaurant for Umbrian dishes and woodfired pizzas all washed down by local wines, or head to the little mini market on site to pick up essential bits as well as fresh fruit, veggies and bread.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Location, excellent reception staff. Good amenities
Great facilities, friendly staff.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Goede faciliteiten, vlak terrein met veel bomen.
pulizia , ombra , organizzazione , gentilezza
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Halfway up the slopes of Mount Subasio lies spectacular Assisi; it’s just under four kilometres from base, and the site runs its own shuttle bus there daily. Head here for wanders around its medieval centre, taking in topping historic sights like the 14th-century ruins of Rocca Maggiore and the Basilica of San Francesco.
There’s plenty to take the kids to within half an hour’s pootle too, like the waterpark at Lake Trasimeno and pony rides, reptile enclosures, falconry shows and kids’ amusements at Città della Domenica theme park.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Green Village Assisi have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Green Village Assisi dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Green Village Assisi? Halfway up the slopes of Mount Subasio lies spectacular Assisi; it’s just under four kilometres from base, and the site runs its own shuttle bus there daily. Head here for wanders around … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Green Village Assisi?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.