This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and leafy site surrounded by Chianti vineyards
- Scooter and bike rental nearby
- Terrace bar with regular themed meal evenings
Should you be seeking a peaceful stay among an area famed for its natural sights, gastronomy and proximity to several cultural hotspots such as Florence, Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano, Certaldo and Volterra, then it’s highly recommended that you hole up here among the Tuscan hills.
On arrival to Campeggio Panorama del Chianti you’ll notice that it’s a peaceful place filled with mature trees and a very serene vibe. The site’s friendly staff are on hand to offer handy tourist info and help planning out your days of sightseeing and Chianti vineyard touring, but for days on site you can spend time swimming in or lazing around the pool which, much like many other points around the park, has spectacular views of the surrounding Tuscan countryside.
The bar’s roomy terrace is the place to be for coffee or tasty Tuscan wines or beers, as well as breakfasts of cakes, jams and local produce on sunny morns. The bar holds themed meal nights throughout the week too, or you can pick up your own bits to store in the shared fridge-freezer and cook on the communal barbecue (ask at reception about the park’s barbecue kits).
An equestrian centre, tennis courts and a wellness centre for spells of pampering are all a short distance away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
A few kilometres from base you can rent bikes and scooters for pleasant tours of the Chianti area. The first spot that it’s highly recommended to stop at is the tiny fortified town of Barberino Val d'Elsa, six kilometres away, with other highlights in the locale being Greve, Castellina, Radda, all within 30 kilometres.
Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Certaldo and Volterra are all an hour or less away by car, and Pisa can be reached in about 70 minutes’ drive. Spectacle-filled Florence is well worth a trip out while you’re here: very much like a huge open-air museum, this spectacular city is filled with palaces, churches, statues, museums, galleries and a magnifico cathedral, as well as plenty of excellent restaurants and other eateries to sample local cuisine among.
The Chianti region is well-known for its wine production, so there’s also plenty of opportunity for a wine tour or two. Have an explore of the vineyards that produce famed Italian reds such as Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Morellino di Scansano and Nobile di Montepulciano to name but a few: ask the team on site for their most favoured vineyard picks.
- Does Campeggio Panorama del Chianti have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Campeggio Panorama del Chianti dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campeggio Panorama del Chianti? A few kilometres from base you can rent bikes and scooters for pleasant tours of the Chianti area. The first spot that it’s highly recommended to stop at is the tiny fortified … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Campeggio Panorama del Chianti?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.