This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Campeggio Mare Blue is in a pretty setting, only a few steps from a white sand beach and surrounded by mature poplars.
The campsite offers a large range of modern facilities including a playground, ping pong tables, pétanque court and free wifi internet access. The swimming pool is surrounded by a large solarium and can be accessed at a small fee. During high season, our team organises regular activities and events including aquagym and cinema nights.
Don't forget you are in Italy - don't worry about cooking! Delicious meals are served daily at the pizzeria-restaurant.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Discover the surrounding medieval towns of Urbino, San Leo, Gradara, Mondavio, San Marino, Frasassi, Loreto and the Furlo gorge.
Fano, just six kilometres away, is famous for its seafood restaurants, perfect for romantic dinners.
Vita Marina Delphinarium and Aquafun theme parks are a 23-mile drive away.
- Does Campeggio Mare Blu have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Campeggio Mare Blu dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campeggio Mare Blu? Discover the surrounding medieval towns of Urbino, San Leo, Gradara, Mondavio, San Marino, Frasassi, Loreto and the Furlo gorge. Fano, just six kilometres away, is famous for its seafood restaurants, perfect for … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Campeggio Mare Blu?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.