This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Welcome to Campsite Mare Monti, right in the heart of la bella Italia! Set on a hill with spectacular sea views and your base for a Ligurian holiday, from here you can discover the regional beauties of Cinque Terre, Portofino and Portovenere.
The campsite has a swimming pool and a paddling pool open during the summer season (as long as the weather allows it). Our facilities include a toilet block with hot showers, car parking, a mini store, laundry service and free wifi.
In high season, our team will organise a wide range of activities for both children and adults, including disco nights, cabaret and kids' club. A free shuttle bus to the beach (1.5km away) runs from mid July and to the end of August. Two shared barbecues are available for your use.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Gas cylinders available
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
On the A12, take the exit signposted Sestri Levante. Continue on this road. When you reach the second roundabout, take the third exit signposted La Spezia and follow the directions for Trigoso. Cross the town of Trigoso and continue towards Bracco. We are the third campsite on this road.
If you are planning to travel by train, travel to Riva Trigoso or Sestri Levante. Buses from both stations run past the campsite.
The campsite is only five minutes from Sestri Levante city centre, its two train stations and the ferry service to Portofino, Cinque Terre and many other local villages in the Golfo del Tigullio and Golfo dei Poeti.
Try a different beach every day from sand and rocky types to pebble beaches. There are quiet and busy beaches and those with or without services.
Sestri Levante and its surroundings are also known for their restaurants, the excellent nightlife and abundance of summer festivals such as Bagnun or Barcarolata.
- Does Camping Mare Monti have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Mare Monti dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Mare Monti? The campsite is only five minutes from Sestri Levante city centre, its two train stations and the ferry service to Portofino, Cinque Terre and many other local villages in the Golfo del ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Mare Monti?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.