This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Big and comfortable holiday park 12 kilometres from Rome
- Peaceful base with shuttle service to La Giustiniana station
- Pool, bar with outside seating, restaurant, shop and nightclub
It's mighty unlikely that you need an introduction to Rome, the spectacular ancient city that swishly evolved on seven hills way back when. But you may be unaware of the spectacular holiday resort of Seven Hills Village, a quick train ride from Rome's stupendous centre – if you're Romewards bound, read on with immediacy.
Seven Hills Village is a huge accommodation and leisure resort in pretty Veio Park, 12 kilometres from Rome's centre, set up for guests of all tastes to have a Roman holiday without eye-watering city hotel prices. Covering a wide spread of countryside in a secluded setting, it's a green and peaceful place for retreating back to after a day of city sightseeing: you've probably also heard that Rome can get rather busy.
The extensive facilities include a pool for lazy days on site when you're not craving the Coliseum, and a bar and restaurant to keep you sated all the day long or before/ after your sightseeing trips. If you're around in a leisurely manner in the evening, trot over to the nightclub at Hippopotamus Pub to sink a cocktail and practise your latest moves.
A big and well-stocked market is also on site for Italian and international supplies, and, as befits a park in tune with guests on a budget, prices are regularly checked to ensure they're similar to those found off site.
Open from 01/04/2021 to 10/01/2022
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Stayed 3 nights. Would of stayed longer if not booked other sites
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Hail the regular shuttle bus from Seven Hills Village for a teeny sum to be set down at La Giustiniana station, a 20-minute subway ride to the Vatican.
From there Rome awaits: mosey along to the Coliseum, Trevi Fountain and St Peter's Basilica, or just amble around the ancient streets and squares among the old architecture and green public parks. Arty sorts should most certainly check out the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, the MAXXI museum and the National Gallery of Modern Art; if your appreciation of beauty tends to be more fashion-based, take your euros and your clothing taste to the swish boutiques of the Via dei Condotti.
Outside the city, it's about 35 minutes' drive (or a bus ride from the metro station) to the vast waters of famed Lake Bracciano, one of the biggest lakes in Italy. There's the ancient town and the medieval castle of Orsini-Odescalchi to potter around in the lake vicinity, but if you'd rather get out onto the water, sailing, swimming, diving and canoeing are all available.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Seven Hills Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Seven Hills Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Seven Hills Village? Hail the regular shuttle bus from Seven Hills Village for a teeny sum to be set down at La Giustiniana station, a 20-minute subway ride to the Vatican. From there Rome awaits: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Seven Hills Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.