This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Next to the Flaeming-Skate circuit a 90-minute drive south of Berlin
- Access to cycling paths and a 45-minute drive from Wittenberg
- Play barn, table tennis and adventure park
Rollerbladers rejoice: this snazzy site is right off the Flaeming-Skate, a smooth asphalt 230-kilometre-long circuit popular with everyone from wanderers to pedal-pushers that passes by meandering meadows, woods and fields.
Whether you’re doing the whole path or just fancy mooching along a section of it, factor a break at family-run Flaeming Camping Oehna into your trip for a friendly time in Brandenburg’s Teltow-Fläming district. Next door to the park is a waterpark with a pool to cool off in once you’ve worked up a sweat biking on the circuit (rent your ride from site) and with a slide, water fountain and cannon for the kids. Mini travellers also have a play barn, adventure playground, table tennis and outdoor chess to keep them very much entertained on site.
For eats to keep the energy going, a bread delivery service has everyone sorted in the mornings and barbecues for hire (with charcoal available at the park) are dotted across the grounds so you can get grilling for lunch and dinner. A supermarket is a 15-minute drive from your new home.
Travelling by train? A station is a 20-minute walk from Flaeming Camping Oehna. The site is a little south of Berlin – about an hour and a half by car – if you’re up for heading to Germany’s capital to mosey round Museum Island or to take snaps of the Berlin Wall’s graffiti. To get a glimpse of the country’s military past along the way, you can get to the abandoned Bunker Wünsdorf Nazi camp in an hour.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nice stay, friendly staff, clean
From the manager...
Vielen Dank für Ihre positive Bewertung und wir würden uns über ein Wiedersehen freuen.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Sehr schöner sauberer Platz in toller Umgebung.Saubere Sanitäranlagen
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Flaeming-Skate is integrated in the national cycling network, so cyclists can set off from the site and zoom around the country. From here you can join up with the Spree-Radweg, Gurkenradweg, Radfernweg Berlin-Leipzig and Elbe cycle paths within a day’s ride, not to mention the epic Euroroute R1 that passes through 11 countries.
Rather travel by car? The 475-square-kilometre Spreewald Biosphere Reserve is an hour away for kayaking through the UNESCO-registered network of forested streams. The palaces of Potsdam – home to yet another biosphere reserve in this nature-rich area – are around the same distance, while the well-preserved university town of Wittenberg takes 45 minutes.
For culture closer to home, the Cistercian Zinna Abbey is 20 minutes from the site and walkers can be back in nature with the hikes along a riverside path in Nuthe in another 10 minutes.
But what about the kids? A sizeable swimming complex is a 25-minute drive away… or they can stay dry while seeking thrills at a go-karting and leisure centre within 20 minutes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Flaeming Camping Oehna have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Flaeming Camping Oehna dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Flaeming Camping Oehna? The Flaeming-Skate is integrated in the national cycling network, so cyclists can set off from the site and zoom around the country. From here you can join up with the Spree-Radweg, Gurkenradweg, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Flaeming Camping Oehna?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.