This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Elbsee enjoys a stunning Bavarian setting, right in the heart of the Allgäu region at the foothills of the Alps between meadows and forests and on the shore of Lake Elbsee.
Top notch and luxurious facilities includes a restaurant with wonderful lake views, a games room and a playground. A sports ground is also available for our guests' use.
Toilet blocks include laundrette and hot showers and are built with family needs in mind. On site, guests can also take advantage of the wellness centre offering a wide range of treatments, a gym, a sauna and steam room.
Additional facilities include storage for your skis, a chapel, boat hire on the lake and bike hire to explore the surrounding areas.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Coming from Stuttgart/Ulm:
On the A7 take exit signposted Marktoberdorf and continue on the B12. Come off at Unterthingau and drive towards Aitrang. Follow the signs to the campsite.
Coming from Munich/Augsburg:
On the B12 via Buchloe/Kaufbeuren come off at exit signposted Marktoberdorf Nord/ Biessenhofen. Continue towards Aitrang via Altdorf and Ruderatshofen. Follow the signs to our site.
A real hikers and bikers' paradise, the area offers endless opportunities to discover the surrounding alpine region in a sportive way. Cycling trails are moderately flats, perfect for families with children.
- Does Camping Elbsee have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Elbsee dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Elbsee? A real hikers and bikers' paradise, the area offers endless opportunities to discover the surrounding alpine region in a sportive way. Cycling trails are moderately flats, perfect for families with children. Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Elbsee?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.