This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
The camping pitches at Camping Wiesensee are equipped with electricity, water and sewage connections. There is also a modern motorhome waste disposal point for guests' free use.
Guests also have access to spacious, shower cabins and amenities block suited for disabled access. Baby-changing facilities are also available at the site.
The campsite has direct access to a sandy lakeside beach. Guests can also enjoy a swim in the heated outdoor swimming pool from spring to September.
For a little gourmet treat, head to the on-site restaurant where you can enjoy scrumptious German specialties cooked with an Italian twist.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
From the A5 take the exit towards Hemsbach. When entering the village of Hemsbach continue driving straight ahead and take the third exit at the second roundabout. Continue onto Berliner Straße and turn left. Follow the road along the fields and turn left again. At the next junction, you will see the campsite.
After entering the village of Hemsbach we advise guests with large caravans or motorhomes to follow the signposts and ignore the SatNav.
The campsite is located in the scenic Rhine Valley, close to popular destinations such as Heidelberg, Lorsch, Mannheim and many more.
The region is perfect for walking and cycling tours. The staff at the campsite can provide you with all the information you need including complimentary walking maps.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Wiesensee have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Wiesensee dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Wiesensee? The campsite is located in the scenic Rhine Valley, close to popular destinations such as Heidelberg, Lorsch, Mannheim and many more. The region is perfect for walking and cycling tours. The staff … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Wiesensee?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.