Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Traditional camping pitches set in 6 hectares of land
- Game of volleyball, table tennis or pétanque...
- Tennis courts (400m from the camping), golf (at 4km)...
Camping Indigo Lyon offers traditional camping pitches set in 6 hectares of land in the heart of a beautiful natural park.
To make your stay all the more enjoyable, you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay: we are one of the information points for Lyon's Tourist Information Centre. The reception also has a free internet point for your use.
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region, play a board game with family and friends, or just watch TV.
- a café -restaurant (open in July and August and during May/June bank holiday weekends) where you can have a drink on the terrace or enjoy one of our salads, homemade pizzas or grills. The bar is open every day. For a real French breakfast, bread and croissants are available fresh from the oven (please place your order in advance).
- a small shop so that you can buy all the basics
- a laundry area with a washing machine
The campsite also has a heated swimming pool (open from the end of April to mid-September) and a paddling pool. Deck chairs and parasols are available free of charge.
You can enjoy a game of volleyball, table tennis or pétanque with family and friends, while small children will love the playground.
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.61 per day per person over the age of 18 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Check availability at Camping Lyon…
Party: 2 adults
You can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on Pitchup.com.
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
Use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together when booking multiple pitches: the campsite or park will try to grant your request.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Grass pitch - optional electric
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsPricing in Pounds (£) Pricing in Euros (€) Pricing in Australian Dollars (AU$) Pricing in US Dollars ($) Pricing in Swiss Franc (Fr)