Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
Camping Indigo Lyon offers traditional camping pitches set in 6 hectares of land in the heart of a beautiful natural park.
To make your stay all the more enjoyable, you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay: we are one of the information points for Lyon's Tourist Information Centre. The reception also has a free internet point for your use.
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region, play a board game with family and friends, or just watch TV.
- a café -restaurant (open in July and August and during May/June bank holiday weekends) where you can have a drink on the terrace or enjoy one of our salads, homemade pizzas or grills. The bar is open every day. For a real French breakfast, bread and croissants are available fresh from the over (please place your order in advance).
- a small shop so that you can buy all the basics
- a laundry area with a washing machine
The campsite also has a heated swimming pool (open from the end of April to mid-September) and a paddling pool. Deck chairs and parasols are available free of charge.
You can enjoy a game of volleyball, table tennis or pétanque with family and friends, while small children will love the playground.
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.61 per day per person over the age of 13 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Check availability at Camping Lyon…
It's now possible to make group bookings on Pitchup.com for up to 30 adults and 30 children.
As long as the 'one unit per pitch' rule is not highlighted on the pitch type information (please check this before completing your booking), you will be able to pitch your tents together on one booking.
If you are not satisfied with the results generated, try breaking your booking down for more options. For example, if you're a group of 10, enter five people for your initial search and book two pitches. Use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together when booking multiple pitches or accommodation units: the campsite or park will try to grant your request.
Before booking, please check the listing page for any group restrictions. These normally appear in a section titled 'Please note'. Please also check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit - especially for a large party - is suitable for the space you will be provided with.