Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Traditional camping pitches set in 6 hectares of land
- Game of volleyball, table tennis or pétanque...
- Tennis courts (400m from the camping), golf (at 4km)...
Camping Indigo Lyon offers traditional camping pitches set in 6 hectares of land in the heart of a beautiful natural park.
To make your stay all the more enjoyable, you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay: we are one of the information points for Lyon's Tourist Information Centre. The reception also has a free internet point for your use.
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region, play a board game with family and friends, or just watch TV.
- a café -restaurant (open in July and August and during May/June bank holiday weekends) where you can have a drink on the terrace or enjoy one of our salads, homemade pizzas or grills. The bar is open every day. For a real French breakfast, bread and croissants are available fresh from the oven (please place your order in advance).
- a small shop so that you can buy all the basics
- a laundry area with a washing machine
The campsite also has a heated swimming pool (open from the end of April to mid-September) and a paddling pool. Deck chairs and parasols are available free of charge.
You can enjoy a game of volleyball, table tennis or pétanque with family and friends, while small children will love the playground.
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.61 per day per person over the age of 18 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Check availability at Camping Lyon…
Party: 2 adults
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Grass pitch - optional electric
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsPricing in Pounds (£), not including extras Pricing in Euros (€), not including extras Pricing in Australian Dollars (AU$), not including extras Pricing in US Dollars ($), not including extras Pricing in Canadian Dollars (CA$), not including extras Pricing in Swiss Franc (Fr), not including extras Pricing in Swedish Krona (kr), not including extras Pricing in Danish krone (kr), not including extras Pricing in Norwegian krone (kr), not including extras Pricing in Icelandic króna (kr), not including extras Pricing in Argentinian peso ($), not including extras Pricing in Chilean peso ($), not including extras Pricing in Peruvian Neuvo Sol (PEN), not including extras