Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
On a stunning nine-hectare terraced woodland site, Camping Indigo Divonne is a calm, family campsite, where you can enjoy a holiday right next to nature.
Pitch with your tent, park your caravan or motorhome on one of our large pitches. Most of our pitches are set out in terraces and some even have views over the lake and Mont Blanc. Choose between a well-shaded pitch in the woodland area or a sunnier pitch near the entrance of the site.
At the Divonne Indigo campsite you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay and a free internet point
- bikes are available for hire next to the reception
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region or play a board game with family and friends
- a café-restaurant where you can have a drink on the terrace, check your emails (free wifi is available), enjoy one of our salads, homemade pizzas or grills. The café-restaurant is open during the May bank holiday weekends and in July and August
- fresh bread and croissants available to order
- a laundry area with a washing machine
- a small grocery store where you can find the basics and some regional products such as jam, honey and fruit juice
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.32 per day per person over the age of 10 and €0.16 per day per child between 4 and 10 years old is not included and must be paid on arrival.