Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Family campsite on a nine-hectare woodland site
- Shaded or sunny pitches, some with views of the lake and Mont Blanc
- Communal lodge for coming together with other guets
On a stunning nine-hectare terraced woodland site, Camping Indigo Divonne is a calm, family campsite, where you can enjoy a holiday right next to nature.
Pitch with your tent, park your caravan or motorhome on one of our large pitches. Most of our pitches are set out in terraces and some even have views over the lake and Mont Blanc. Choose between a well-shaded pitch in the woodland area or a sunnier pitch near the entrance of the site.
At the Divonne Indigo campsite you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay and a free internet point
- bikes are available for hire next to the reception
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region or play a board game with family and friends
- a café-restaurant where you can have a drink on the terrace, check your emails (free wifi is available), enjoy one of our salads, homemade pizzas or grills. The café-restaurant is open during the May bank holiday weekends and in July and August
- fresh bread and croissants available to order
- a laundry area with a washing machine
- a small grocery store where you can find the basics and some regional products such as jam, honey and fruit juice
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.32 per day per person over the age of 18 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Check availability at Camping Divonne…
Party: 2 adults
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Grass pitch - optional electric
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsPricing in Pounds (£), not including extras Pricing in Euros (€), not including extras Pricing in Australian Dollars (AU$), not including extras Pricing in US Dollars ($), not including extras Pricing in Canadian Dollars (CA$), not including extras Pricing in Swiss Franc (Fr), not including extras Pricing in Swedish Krona (kr), not including extras Pricing in Danish krone (kr), not including extras Pricing in Norwegian krone (kr), not including extras Pricing in Icelandic króna (kr), not including extras Pricing in Argentinian peso ($), not including extras Pricing in Chilean peso ($), not including extras Pricing in Peruvian Neuvo Sol (PEN), not including extras