Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
On a stunning nine-hectare terraced woodland site, Camping Indigo Divonne is a calm, family campsite, where you can enjoy a holiday right next to nature.
Pitch with your tent, park your caravan or motorhome on one of our large pitches. Most of our pitches are set out in terraces and some even have views over the lake and Mont Blanc. Choose between a well-shaded pitch in the woodland area or a sunnier pitch near the entrance of the site.
At the Divonne Indigo campsite you will find:
- a friendly reception area with all the information that you need for a great stay and a free internet point
- bikes are available for hire next to the reception
- a cosy central lodge (open all season), where you can enjoy a coffee, read a book on the region or play a board game with family and friends
- a café-restaurant where you can have a drink on the terrace, check your emails (free wifi is available), enjoy one of our salads, homemade pizzas or grills. The café-restaurant is open during the May bank holiday weekends and in July and August
- fresh bread and croissants available to order
- a laundry area with a washing machine
- a small grocery store where you can find the basics and some regional products such as jam, honey and fruit juice
Tourist board rating
Local city tax of €0.32 per day per person over the age of 10 and €0.16 per day per child between 4 and 10 years old is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Check availability at Camping Divonne…
It's now possible to make group bookings on Pitchup.com for up to 30 adults and 30 children.
As long as the 'one unit per pitch' rule is not highlighted on the pitch type information (please check this before completing your booking), you will be able to pitch your tents together on one booking.
If you are not satisfied with the results generated, try breaking your booking down for more options. For example, if you're a group of 10, enter five people for your initial search and book two pitches. Use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together when booking multiple pitches or accommodation units: the campsite or park will try to grant your request. Click the 'Make another booking like this' button on the confirmation page to take you back to your chosen campsite/park listing page so you can make your next booking straight away. Please note the same dates and party size will be used, so you'll need to change this if the number of people or child ages are different.
Before booking, please check the listing page for any group restrictions. These normally appear in a section titled 'Please note'. Please also check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit - especially for a large party - is suitable for the space you will be provided with.