This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Mountain settings and modern facilities in a family-friendly site
- Wake up to the smell of croissants and coffee
- Full access to a seasonal heated pool opened from May to October
Located in the heart of the Ardèche and surrounded by mountains, Camping Plein Sud is a quiet five-hectare holiday location, offering extraordinary views.
Our guests have full access to a seasonal heated pool opened from May to the end of October, a terrace, perfect to enjoy a beer or a glass or wine and a garden, where guests can admire the beautiful surroundings. The playground, the pétanque court as well as various activities during the busiest season will keep kids and adults busy and entertained. Wifi access is available on site (small charge applies).
Every morning, customers can wake up to the smell of croissants and coffee. Breakfast is available at the bar. A grocery store and restaurant are available within a short walk.
Other leisure facilities include volleyball and badminton court, games room, ping pong tables and TV room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
From the north:
Exit the motorway in Valence Sud and take the right turn towards Le Puy En Velay. At the first roundabout continue in this direction, at the second and third roundabouts take the exit signposted Privas. Go past Soyons and Charmes sur Rhone. At the fourth roundabout take exit signposted Beauchastel. Go through the village and continue for Saint Laurent du Pape. Approximately 1.5km before the village take the right towards Vernoux en Vivarais on the D21. The campsite is signposted on this road, however you will find the campsite after about 3.5km uphill on the left-hand side.
From the south
Exit the motorway in Loriol. At the first round take the first exit, go through the second roundabout and remain on the same road. At the third roundabout take the exit signposted La Voulte sur Rhone. When you reach the village, at the first roundabout take the second exit. Go through the village and after the Carrefour supermarket take the left signposted Saint Laurent du Pape. After the bridge, turn left and continue towards the village. Cross Saint Laurent and approximately 1.5km later turn towards Vernoux en Vivarais on the D21. The campsite is signposted on this road, however you will find the campsite after about 3.5km uphill on the left hand side.
A wide variety of activities is available in the surrounding areas including canoeing, kayaking, tree and rock climbing, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, golfing, tennis, horse riding, eating and shopping.
- Does Camping Plein Sud have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Plein Sud dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Plein Sud? A wide variety of activities is available in the surrounding areas including canoeing, kayaking, tree and rock climbing, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, golfing, tennis, horse riding, eating and shopping. Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Plein Sud?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.