This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly Provence site 20 minutes' walk from Sillans-la-Cascade
- Outdoor swimming area with three heated pools
- On the Provence wine route and 45 minutes from Lac Sainte-Croix
Folks visiting from overseas, need a little brush up of your rusty French lingo skills? What you need is one of the apero sessions laid on at Le Relais De La Bresque in summer – a couple of happy hour drinks, a few new pals to chat to and with any luck you’ll be chattering like a local in no time (or at least mainly making some sort of sense, hopefully).
Getting guests together for drinks is just one of the activities organised on site throughout the summer at this friendly place just outside Sillans-la-Cascade. Theme meals, dancing and karaoke keep folks busy here in high season, along with all the facilities available all year round: three heated outdoor pools (open as long as the weather deems fit), miniature golf, a multisports area, a playground and games of table tennis, pool and table football.
Folk who struggle to get going of a morning shouldn’t find that too hard here – in summer the scent of baking alerts guests to the fact that it’s time to rise and pick up bread and pastries for your brekkie. A snack bar and takeaway are also on site in high season, and there’s a shared barbecue area.
And don’t imagine that you’ll be left to starve outside of these times – all year round, baked goodies and meals are a mere 20-minute amble away in the medieval village centre (and you can swing by the castle and waterfalls while you’re there – how fab is that?)
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Sillans-la-Cascade is a super place to poke about in for a while – how often do you find a 42-metre waterfall just outside a village centre? And there are plenty more village visits to be had nearby too: Villecroze (10 minutes away) has troglodyte caves and another waterfall, Aups (10 minutes) a famed seasonal black truffle market and Entrecasteaux (20 minutes) a mighty 16th-century castle.
After a bit of aquatic activity? Set forth for Lac Sainte-Croix (45 minutes’ drive), a huge 2,200 hectares of artificial lake where you can swim, canoe, windsurf or sail small boats. At the top end of the lake, you can steer your canoe into the stunning surrounds of the Gorges du Verdon for a mighty scenic paddle. Prefer a sea view? The beach at Fréjus is about an hour away.
Tippling types will no doubt note a number of winery signs as they tour the surrounds – it’s reckoned there are about 300 cellars or co-operatives on the Provence wine route, so it’s a cinch to put together a day/week/lifetime pottering around doing tours and tastings.
- Does Le Relais De La Bresque have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Relais De La Bresque dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Relais De La Bresque? Sillans-la-Cascade is a super place to poke about in for a while – how often do you find a 42-metre waterfall just outside a village centre? And there are plenty more village … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Le Relais De La Bresque?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.