This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Le Val d'Authie welcomes you to the coastal hinterland. A short drive (12km) from sandy beaches and the Somme, the campsite has seven hectares of landscaped land with all you need for a relaxing quality stay.
Facilities include a heated paddling pool and a large covered and heated swimming pool, food shop with fresh bread and patisserie, bike hire and tennis court, pétanque, multisport field.
The campsite has a bar and restaurant overlooking the swimming pool and a free internet point. Guests have access to wifi at a small fee. The toilet blocks have a laundry room and free hot showers. Sauna and Turkish bath are available at a small fee.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
You can enjoy fishing opportunities just two kilometres from the campsite, and you'll find an 18-hole golf course six kilometres away.
Slightly further afield, but still close by:
- Crécy forest
- Marquenterre bird park
- Fine sandy beaches
- Canoeing on the River Authie
- Sand sailing
- Horse riding
- The Abbaye de Valloires and its gardens
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Le Val d'Authie have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Val d'Authie dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Val d'Authie? You can enjoy fishing opportunities just two kilometres from the campsite, and you'll find an 18-hole golf course six kilometres away. Slightly further afield, but still close by: 10km: - Crécy forest … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Val d'Authie?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.