This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
In the heart of a nature reserve lies Camping les Aubépines, a modern site ideal for both families and active holiday makers, located only a short distance to a sandy beach and the breathtaking Somme Bay.
On site, guests have access to a variety of facilities including a pétanque court, a sports court, two toilet blocks with free hot showers, and a grocery shop open throughout the season. The ping pong table, playground and our mini farm are pretty popular with the kids, too. Meet Pirouette the goat and her feathered friends Coquette and Picorette the hens, Aglaé and Sidonie the geese, and our friendly ducks Donald, Riri, Fifi, Loulou. Our two donkeys Bichette and Babouche also enjoy visits from the children.
The seasonal outdoor swimming pool and the paddling pool are open from May to mid-September and they are surrounded by deck chairs. During the busiest season (July and August) our team organises regular entertainment, activities and live music.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
There are plenty of activities available in the surrounding areas:
- cross the bay to meet resident seals and learn all about tides
- horse riding and kayaking
- tree climbing
- cycle through the bay, hike or take a trip on the steam locomotive
- visit the ornithological park of Le Marquenterre
- walk from the beach of Quend to La Maye
- visit Le Crotoy, the medieval city of St Valéry, and the harbour in Le Hourdel
- Does Camping Les Aubépines have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Aubépines dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Aubépines? There are plenty of activities available in the surrounding areas: - cross the bay to meet resident seals and learn all about tides - horse riding and kayaking - tree climbing - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Aubépines?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.