This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Perfectly located on the Vendee coast on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, Camping Les Chouans in Saint Hilaire de Riez welcomes you for holidays with family and friends.
On site, you will find a fantastic water park: our swimming pool is warmed to 26°C. In addition to the outdoor pool, you can relax in the lazy river (a 75–80m Jacuzzi) and the 100m²-paddling pool.
Our waterslides include:
- the Kamikaze
- the Spacegliss
- the Double Pentagliss
You can also relax on deckchairs under our palm trees or the exotic straw huts.
During July and August, we organise activities for everybody. Our team will be on site Monday to Friday running sports tournaments, archery, aqua gym, hiking trips and much more. We also have a pétanque and multisports area with ping-pong table, and a playground area for children. During high season we also run a kids' club.
In the evenings take part in a game of bingo, listen to our DJ and even get up for a dance.
We serve all kinds of refreshments in our bar, and for food, we have a restaurant and takeaway service, both with a large selection of delicious food. There is also a grocery shop for bread and last-minute buys.
A laundry room is available in the toilet block.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent pitches
Very large (over 200 pitches)
From Challans: Take the D753 and continue on this road. Follow directions to St- Hilaire-de-Riez (D38). Take Avenue de la Faye and continue for approximately 3 km. Turn right onto Chemin des 4 Barres. Continue onto Rue des Loriots and then take the left at Avenue de la Parée Préneau. Follow directions to the campsite.
Our closest stations are Saint-Hilaire de Riez and Saint Gilles Croix de Vie.
Our closest airports are Nantes Atlantique and La Rochelle.
Climbing park: 300m
Bowling and laser game: 2km
Fun fair: 5km
– Le Puy du Fou and its Grand Parc, the Cinescenie or both
– Vendee Islands with l’Île de Noirmoutier and l’Île d’Yeu
– Planète Sauvage; safari wildlife park at Port Saint Père
– Green Venise of the Poitevin marshes
- Does Camping Les Chouans have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Chouans dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Chouans? Beach: 1.8km Climbing park: 300m Paintballing: 100m Quads: 300m Bowling and laser game: 2km Fun fair: 5km Discover: – Le Puy du Fou and its Grand Parc, the Cinescenie or both – ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Chouans?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.