This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Les Ouches du Jaunay is right in the heart of the quiet countryside, surrounded by hills and woods, approximately 18km from the closest beach and a short drive to Sables d'Olonne. The campsite has a 150m pond where the fishing is good (a licence can be bought on site).
We also have an outdoor swimming pool, a games room with free wifi and a children's playground.
We welcome pets.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horse riding nearby
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 pitches)
From Roche sur Yon, follow the directions for Les Sables d'Olonne. Take the exit signposted St Georges de Pointindoux and drive through the village. Follow the signposts for Martinet. When you arrive in Martinet, go past the church and take the third road on the left. Continue up to our campsite.
Parks and gardens:
- Potager Extraordinaire, La Mothe Achard (7kms)
- Jardin des Olfacties, Cöex (10kms)
- Jardin du Loriot Venansault (14kms)
- Salt marshes and boat excursions in Les Sables d’Olonne (23kms)
Themed parks and activities:
- Le Grand Défi (zipwire) and paintball, St Julien des Landes (5kms)
- Atlantic Tobaggon water park, St Hilaire de Riez (20km)
- Château d’Apremont (12kms)
- Bourrine du Bois Juquaud St Hilaire de Riez (20kms)
- Château de Talmont st Hilaire (25kms)
- Museum of Popular Traditions, Olonne sur Mer (18kms)
- Shells Museum, Les Sables d’Olonne (23kms)
- Museum Abbaye St Croix, Les Sables d’Olonne (23kms)
- Automobile museum, Talmont St Hilaire (25kms)
- Moulin des Gourmands, St Révérend (15kms)
- Moulin à Élise Poiré sur Vie (20kms)