This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Situated in Jard sur Mer in the south Vendée, Camping Le Bosquet is a simple, friendly and lively campsite. We are only 500m from the town centre and 100m from the beautiful harbour and several Blue Flag beaches. We are a family-run campsite and you can be assured of a very warm welcome if you choose to stay here, while Jard itself is a charming and friendly town, ideal for family holidays.
The site is well suited to seasoned campers and caravanners who are looking to escape by the sea, where you can enjoy fishing, bathing and coastal walks. Once you have unpacked, you don't need your car any more because everything is on your doorstep!
We have a free wifi spot, as well as the usual laundry and drying facilities.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
From La Roche sur Yon, follow the directions for Moutiers Les Mauxfaits, Avrille, Saint-Hilaire-la-Forêt. When you arrive in Jard sur Mer, find the church and follow the signs for the campsite.
Nantes Atlantique or La Rochelle airports
- Within walking distance of all the local bars and restaurants including a sports bar which shows all major football and rugby matches.
- 500m from the pedestrianised streets of Jard and its shops.
- Excellent nearby beaches; whether you're a sunbather, enjoy exploring rockpools or want to walk the dog, the area has everything that you need.
- Three weekly markets including the Thursday night market by the harbour.
- Nightly entertainment by the harbour during the summer.
- Walking and cycling paths.
- There is a wealth of different sporting activities available, such as watersports, horse riding and golf.
- For the kids, we are close to a variety of adventure parks (which include activities like treasure hunts, Accrobranche tree climbing and paintballing), zoos and aquariums.
- Visit the unmissable Puy du Fou (awarded the Thea Classic Best Park in the World award 2012).