This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On the edge of a 45-hectare forest and near a disused railway line
- A short drive from France’s oldest citadel in Doullens
- Heated indoor pool with toboggan slides and Jacuzzi; miniature golf
A fine family park with a fine amount to do on and around site: come along to Camping La Kilienne.
On the edge of a 45-hectare forest, La Kilienne is set up well for family stays and handily placed for woodland walks and cycles; there’s a splendid trail along a nearby disused railway line, and several historic monuments and some castle ruins around the local commune of Warlincourt-lès-Pas are a short stroll away.
A heated indoor pool and paddling pool are among the modern facilities, with sun loungers on the sun terrace alongside the big pool, a Jacuzzi and – for tiddlers – two waterslides to slither down… Yet more antics for the littlies are at the brightly kitted outdoor play area with slides and stuff to clamber on, as well as at the miniature golf course.
The site bar is open in July and August from Tuesday mornings to Sunday afternoons, and on weekends at other times. Barbecues are allowed, so pick up supplies from the nearest supermarkets at Doullens, 15 minutes’ drive away, set yourself up for the evening and sit back to watch the sun sink over the pretty neighbouring woodland.
Occasional entertainment events and theme nights are arranged in throughout the summer and a kids' club is available In July and August. For avid angling sorts, trout fishing excursions are also arranged during peak season (extra charges apply).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Plenty of hiking and cycling options are in the area, including through the neighbouring woodland and along the old railway line that runs nearby. If you’re a golfer, a course is a short drive from base.
Several historic spots are within easy reach too: France’s oldest citadel is in Doullens, and the parkland that surrounds Château de Couin is splendid for a mooch. The 17th-century windmill in Achicourt is also within easy driving distance, and the Mining History Centre over at Lewarde is where you can take guided tours to learn about the region’s mining heritage.
Seaside day trips are within easy reach by motor too: there’s a huge sandy beach at Berck, and lots of wildlife spotting options are at the coastal Somme National Nature Reserve, where migratory birds like wigeon, shelducks, curlews and oystercatchers settle alongside harbour seals and salt-meadow sheep.
- Does Camping La Kilienne have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Kilienne dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Kilienne? Plenty of hiking and cycling options are in the area, including through the neighbouring woodland and along the old railway line that runs nearby. If you’re a golfer, a course is a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Kilienne?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.