This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the heart of Thièrache and Avesnois
- Traditional camping pitches and holiday homes
- Over 871 hectares of forest and ponds
Camping Les Etangs des Moines welcomes you, your family and your friends to a relaxing holiday right in the heart of Thièrache and Avesnois.
Explore over 871 hectares of forest and its four ponds. Enjoy hiking and cycling at our site.
The campsite has traditional camping pitches suitable for all types of unit. The holiday homes are large, comfortable and fully-equipped.
The grocery store on site sells fresh bread and our snack bar serves food daily.
Our facilities also include a playground, a games room with ping pong, TV and table football, a pétanque court and bike rental.
A kids' club and various entertainment activities are available in July and August while the on-site leisure centre offers mini golf, watersports, go-karting, archery and much more (extra charges apply).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
On the A4, follow directions to Metz. Take the exit signposted Metz and continue on the D955. Follow the directions for Fourmies and then for Étang des Moines.
If you fancy a bit of sport, enjoy hiking, cycling, climbing, horse-riding, kayaking, and paintballing.
Discover the local gastronomy to delight your taste bugs.
Visit the eco-tourism workshops with the Association Secourisme du Nord and the Eco-museum of Avesnois, and don't forget the textile museum in Fourmies and the glass factory of Trelon.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Etangs des Moines have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Les Etangs des Moines dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Etangs des Moines? If you fancy a bit of sport, enjoy hiking, cycling, climbing, horse-riding, kayaking, and paintballing. Discover the local gastronomy to delight your taste bugs. Visit the eco-tourism workshops with the Association Secourisme … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Etangs des Moines?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.