This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site with swimming pool and summer activities
- A 10-minute walk from trout fishing and kayaking on the Tarn
- Bar, restaurant and shop; spa with sauna, hot tub and massages
Need to unwind? There are ways aplenty to do it at Le Domaine du Cèdre... quite a few of them in the site’s own spa, where stresses and strains can be soothed away with saunas, hot tub soaks and massage sessions.
This spacious, family-friendly site in France’s Midi-Pyrénées region is also a 10-minute walk from the Tarn river, so if your version of decompressing involves canoeing, pedal boating, trout fishing or river cruising, you’ve landed in the right spot.
The cabins of Le Domaine du Cèdre are a couple of minutes’ drive from Aiguelèze and 20 minutes from the city of Albi, but you could easily pass whole days, weeks, and fortnights filling your boots with the activities on site. There’s a big pool and a paddling pool for splashing and swims, a kids’ playground to clamber about on and activities for the small folks laid on in the summer months.
And you? If poolside lounging and spa treatments are bit too… horizontal... for your tastes, there’s volleyball, table tennis and pétanque to try your hand at. Meet up with the brood at sunset for drinks at the terrace bar or a meal at the restaurant or, if catering for yourselves, skip the supermarket queues and stroll over to the shop for your supplies. There are daily bread deliveries in summer, so you can take it easy in the mornings too…
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 pitches)
If you’re seeking watery antics further afield, there’s more trout to be caught on the Tarn at Lisle-sur-Tarn and Lautrec, 20 minutes’ and half an hour’s drive away. At a similar distance, Cap’Découverte leisure base has wakeboarding and windsurfing as well as a terrific selection of terra firma stuff, including zipwires, go-karts, artificial ski and snowboard slopes and a luge ride.
For quieter times, head down the mines at Cagnac-les-Mines (25 minutes) where tours take you deep down and far back into the hills and their history, or get up high at the fortified Cathar town of Cordes-sur-Ciel, half an hour away.
There’s a trail of sites related to local lad Toulouse-Lautrec in these parts: elegant little Albi (20 minutes) has a museum devoted to the artist and tours of the house where he was born. If you’re a museum addict, make for Toulouse to see collections devoted to decorative arts, medicine, aviation and outer space alongside taking boat rides down the Garonne and scoffing local treats in the massive covered market.
Not wild enough? Head over to Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val (45 minutes) for canoe trips through the Aveyron gorges, or lose yourself in nature on walks and bike rides through the canyons and valleys of the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park, an hour away.
- Does Le Domaine du Cedre have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Domaine du Cedre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Domaine du Cedre? If you’re seeking watery antics further afield, there’s more trout to be caught on the Tarn at Lisle-sur-Tarn and Lautrec, 20 minutes’ and half an hour’s drive away. At a similar distance, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Le Domaine du Cedre?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.