This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a natural park in the Midi-Pyrénées
- Aquatic centre with large pool, paddling pool, whirlpool bath...
- Bike hire available on site
Naturally, you'll have a relaxed and wildlifey time at Camping La Boissière. For the Aveyron site is set among the many natural parks in this part of the Midi-Pyrénées, with un nicely varied range of local flora and fauna to spy, a river flowing at the park's end and a lake un easy three kilometres away: you can go swimming or fishing directly from La Boissière too.
More water? Camping La Boissière has an aquatic centre with a large pool, paddling pool, whirlpool bath and hot tub for big and petite guests to whirl around; on land, there's a sports area for football, volleyball and basketball. Les enfants are sorted all the day long by the team of activity organisers who have kid-friendly days all planned out.
Site facilities include loos, showers, a food shop, a restaurant and takeaway, launderette and bike hire.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
By car: take the A75 and exit at Junction 40, taking the D988 west to Saint-Geniez-d'Olt. On the straight after the last bend before the village, take the first right on to Rue Sannie then take the second right on to Route de la Cascade. After crossing the stream, you will see the campsite to your left.
Such a peaceful place this is, and with all manner of peaceful pursuits all around... Personally, we Pitchuppers would spend most of our time swimming or fishing among the nature and calm of the Camping La Boissière river, possibly emerging from the water or rod for an occasional glass of vino over un livre...
But there's a fair bit to do around here too, and a lot very close by the site. Hire a bike from La Boissière and pedal off into the French countryside, or swing about on a treetop course just a kilometre from base; you could also have a go at archery (ages nine and over) and tennis, or pedal/stroll to go horse riding at the centre three kilometres away.
If you want to take to the water, canoeing is available three kilometres away too.
- Does Camping La Boissière have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Boissière dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Boissière? Such a peaceful place this is, and with all manner of peaceful pursuits all around... Personally, we Pitchuppers would spend most of our time swimming or fishing among the nature and calm … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Boissière?
Arrivals are from 3pm to 7pm in high season (July and August) and from 3pm to 6pm in low season. Pitches must be vacated by 11am.Read more