This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site 1km from La Trinité sur Mer: free summer shuttle
- Jacuzzi, paddling pool and heated pool with waterslides
- Bouncy castle, playground and summer activities/theme nights
Might you like Brittany? And Morbihan? And also La Trinité sur Mer, the small and scenic seaside town east of Carnac where much seafood can be sampled among the restaurants of its quay?
A mere kilometre from this – and from the sandy Trinité sur Mer beaches – is Camping Plijadur, a family-friendly place set over two hectares of land and with quite a bit to do for all sizes.
Smalls have a bouncy castle and a playground to bounce around as well as a paddling pool with a good pile of water toys, while the grownups can tackle pétanque or football in the multisports area. There's also a Jacuzzi and a heated and covered pool with waterslides.
The team organises plenty of activities in high season such as theme nights, sports tournaments, barbecues and parties, and when you're ready to explore off site, a free shuttle bus runs twice a day in July and August (to La Trinité sur Mer in the morning and to Men Du beach in the afternoon).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Deux supers soirées avec l’équipe du bar/resto. Un super souvenir !
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Hand sanitising stations
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Swimming pool entry quota
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
To Trinité sur Mer first for the fish restaurants, indoor fish market, many shops or a scenic stroll around the harbour; if you want to explore the area, boat excursions, sea fishing trips, diving and sailing can all be organised from here.
Brittany has piles of traditional villages to venture around – try the likes of Locmariaquer (10 minutes' drive), Saint-Philibert (five minutes) and Saint-Goustan (20 minutes) for your fix of market pottering and sipping coffee in village squares. Keep an eye open for historic sites as you roam too: the standing stones at Carnac (10 minutes' drive) are most famed, but it's also worth stopping by the dolmen at Mané Kerionned (15 minutes) and the burial chambers outside Locmariaquer.
For those whose interests lie firmly in being beside the seaside, the coastal towns of Auray (15 minutes), Quiberon (half an hour) and Quimper (an hour) are also within easy reach. And if you've ever pondered what life might be like under the sea, the Keroman Submarine Base in Lorient (35 minutes) can give you a glimpse into goings-on under the surface.
- Does Camping Plijadur have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Plijadur dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Plijadur? To Trinité sur Mer first for the fish restaurants, indoor fish market, many shops or a scenic stroll around the harbour; if you want to explore the area, boat excursions, sea fishing … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Plijadur?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.