This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly park in the Gulf of Morbihan
- Lots to do on site: high ropes, archery, fishing, riding farm...
- Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and treatments
What a load there is to do on – and off – Camping Mané Guernehué in Brittany's Gulf of Morbihan. For this family-friendly site will see all ages settled down nicely for active days on site (it's always good to keep les enfants busy): you could try the high ropes adventure course, the riding farm, archery, fishing in the lake and heaps more, all available as sessions for guests to buy. Sports activities and evening entertainment are laid on for teenagers (it's always good to keep them busy too).
The site is set over 24 acres of scenic land, between Vannes and Auray and a few kilometres from the coast with a load more to do all around. But don't go out to explore as soon as you get here, for also at Mané Guernehué are the means for some serious hol relaxation in its new spa Douc’heure du Golfe which has a sauna, a Turkish bath, a Jacuzzi and sensory shower as well as body and skin care treatments.
Mané Guernehué also has a waterpark with waterslides and a heated indoor swimming pool (which should also keep les enfants entertained), and its facilities include a restaurant, a bar, a shop and a launderette.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
The campsite is located in Baden between Vannes and Auray.
From Vannes on the A82 or the RN165, take the exit signposted Arradon/Ile aux Moines and continue on the RD101. When you reach Baden, follow our signs.
Camping Mané Guernehué is in the heart of the Gulf of Morbihan so has stacks to do off site too, such as boat trips to Ile aux Moines, Belle Ile, Houat, Hoëdic and Groi, mooching around the famed megalithic stones of Carnac, or simply sampling Breton produce (shellfish, galettes and cider, mainly) at the variuos local markets. Tennis, sailing, an 18-hole golf course and kayak and canoe rental are all near the site.
If you're in Bretagne for coastal and sea exploration, also get yourself to the beaches and splendid coastline of Quiberon – it's one we're tempted to say 'rugged' about – and to the Rhuys Peninsula for more of the same.
Portwise, try Port Navalo and Port Crouesty, and for urban days out, have a look at Vannes, Larmor-Baden, Auray, and La Trinité sur Mer.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Mané Guernehué have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Mané Guernehué dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Mané Guernehué? Camping Mané Guernehué is in the heart of the Gulf of Morbihan so has stacks to do off site too, such as boat trips to Ile aux Moines, Belle Ile, Houat, Hoëdic … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Mané Guernehué?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.