This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful woodland yurt site half a kilometre from the beach
- Between Saint-Malo and Mont St Michel
- Modern yurts with heating, microwave, seating and fridge
Brittany yurts in a peaceful setting… just Brittany bliss. And you'll probably also like being within easy ambling distance of the beach… Peaceful and spacious stays in modern and well-equipped yurts await at Village Insolite, half a kilometre from the seaside between Saint-Malo and Mont St Michel. Dinan and Cap Frehel are both within easy reach, as is oyster town Cancale, the colourful stonework of Erquy and other sparkling attractions of the Emerald Coast.
This isn't the place for those who like big and busy sites, air conditioning, pools and a clubhouse, but if you like quiet hols in peaceful countryside, among walking and cycling trails, the staff here promise a relaxed and serene time.
The yurts are in traditional Mongolian style, but are fully kitted out to be modern and comfy, with heating, table, chairs, fridge, hot plate, microwave, cutlery and kitchen utensils all included. A shared shower and toilet block on site too, and a grassy play area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Village Insolite is in the village of St Benoit des Ondes, 500 metres from the coast in a quiet and peaceful spot surrounded by a wide range of attractions. This site is well set for Brittany and the Emerald Coast, with seafood all around to sample too.
Among the many options are the swish town of Dinard, with its British vibe, and the famed port city of Saint-Malo: walk the walls here, then make for a local bar for some saucisson and a glass of Breton cider. There's also Cancale, about nine kilometres away, where you can sample the fresh oysters between September and April (they've been farmed here for hundreds of years and the town is one of the best-known places in France to try them).
Further west is Cap Fréhel, its lighthouse and spectacular views over a wild bird reserve and the Emerald Coast. Also famed in the region is the port of Erquy, 16 kilometres away, with its pink stonework and dozens of local fishing boats.
- Does Village Insolite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Village Insolite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Village Insolite? Village Insolite is in the village of St Benoit des Ondes, 500 metres from the coast in a quiet and peaceful spot surrounded by a wide range of attractions. This site is … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Village Insolite?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.