This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly and peaceful site on the Crozon peninsula
- Spectacular views of huge Douarnenez Bay
- Pool, play area, bar, restaurant and TV'games room
Family run, family friendly and on the Crozon peninsula in Finistère – fab. Quiet Camping Le Panoramic's wide-reaching factors include a Brittany location near the sea and in both the Armorique Regional Park and the Iroise Natural Marine Park – and it's been run by the warmly welcoming Jacq family since 1972.
There are far-reaching views of the vast Douarnenez Bay from here (that just might be how this site got its name), and the nearest sands are at the seaside town of Telgruc-Sur-Mer a few minutes' drive away. The town of Argol is within about five kilometres.
Camping Le Panoramic has a pool, a play area, a restaurant, a bar and a TV and games room; amenities include a shower block and a launderette.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nice site, good washrooms
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
J'ai beaucoup apprécié la taille de l'emplacement. Agréable et spacieu
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
After (several) days on the sands and snapping selfies around the bay, find Bretagne's highest mountains the Monts d'Arree in the Armorique Regional Park, or take it easy ambling around the park's many villages, towns and museums.
Still in the park and on the Crozon Peninsula's north-eastern corner, the village of Le Faou is one of 155 around the country named as 'the most beautiful villages of France': we suggest a walk along the harbour here and a stop off at the sixteenth century Church of Saint-Sauveur for a look at its medieval baptism font.
Argol five kilometres away has a museum dedicated to ancient trades which replicates the historic methods of flax and wool production, while Landevennec (12km) has an ancient abbey and a maritime museum.
From the bridge at nearby Térenez, drive to Landerneau and then to Brest, the city with the mammoth Pont de Recouvrance drawbridge, Tanguy tower and National Navy Museum in its castle.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Le Panoramic have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Panoramic dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Panoramic? After (several) days on the sands and snapping selfies around the bay, find Bretagne's highest mountains the Monts d'Arree in the Armorique Regional Park, or take it easy ambling around the park's … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Panoramic?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.