This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Yelloh Village La Plage is a few steps away from the beach and between Le Guilvinec and Penmarc’h in southern Finistere.
Our campsite in Brittany has direct access to the fine sanded beach of Steir, perfect for sunbathing and watersports, and has both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools with paddling pool, a lagoon and waterslides all on site.
Yelloh Village La Plage has thought of everything to make your holiday in Brittany an unforgettable one.
Our bar, restaurant and grocery store are open throughout the season. You will find a playground with a bouncy castle, mini golf, ping pong tables and a multisports area.
A kids' club, junior club and teen club run during high season. Parents will be able to relax in the wellness area, where a sauna, plenty of treatments and massages are available.
There is a bicycle rental service on site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
From Quimper, follow the signs for Pont-l'Abbé. Take the D753 towards Penmarc'h and go through Plomeur.
At the roundabout continue to follow the directions for Penmarc'h. When you reach the second roundabout take exit signposted Penmac’h and take the first left. Follow the Yelloh! Village signs.
Come and discover Brittany by bike - we provide maps in reception.
La Torche and Le Guilvinec watersport centres are only a short walk away: you can try kayaking, windsurfing, kitesurfing or taking out a catamaran or pedalo.
We are only 50m from the preserved unspoilt Brittany coastline with its dunes, beaches and fish restaurants.
- Does Camping La Plage have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Plage dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Plage? Come and discover Brittany by bike - we provide maps in reception. La Torche and Le Guilvinec watersport centres are only a short walk away: you can try kayaking, windsurfing, kitesurfing or ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Plage?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.