This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family holiday park 400 metres from Kerveltrec beach
- Five minutes' drive from Fouesnant, 15 from Bénodet, 25 from Quimper
- Big outdoor pool, indoor pool, hot tub, mini golf and fitness room
That Camping de la Roche Percée is in such a fab Finistère location is reason enough to bed down here for as much time as you can wangle. But add to that the multitude of outdoor adventures you can book right on site – exploring the Glénan Islands, boating along the Odet or taking a Brittany sailing course among them – and it's a definite cert you'll be out and about around here before you can say, 'I need a month off work pronto'.
Your hideaway setting is on Brittany's western coast, five minutes' drive from Fouesnant and 15 from Bénodet. It's 400 metres from here to the long length of sandy beach at Kerveltrec, and a kilometre or so to more golden Fouesnant beaches as well as the seaside resort of Beg Meil. The GR 34 coastal path is accessible from Kerveltrec.
Camping de la Roche Percée is excellently set up for family holidays, with a big outdoor pool with paddling pool and slides along with a busy kids' club to keep the juniors entertained... while the grownups submerge their liberated selves in the hot tub, work out in the fitness room or splash about at the aqua gym classes. Miniature golf, table tennis and pétanque are also on site for gentle – or not – family competitions when you all meet back up.
Finally, it's a definite cert you'll know you're in Brittany here too: Breton dancing and singing are among the many themed evening parties held at the site bar in summer, and a restaurant with takeaway is a short walk away for a thorough investigation of the highly tasty regional cuisine.
Open from 01/04/2023 to 23/09/2023
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
From Quimper, follow the signs to Bénodet then, at the Moulin du Pont roundabout, go towards Fouesnant, then Beg-Meil.
Nearest airport and train station: Quimper (about 20km).
The helpful team at the Camping de la Roche Percée reception can book excursions all over the region for exploring and adventurous guests, including trips to the Glénan Islands; boating along the Odet river; birdwatching or looking out for marine wildlife; go-karting or sailing lessons; horse riding; scuba diving and cruises to find out about the lives and work of the area's deep sea trawler sailors.
Two must-see Breton cites are within a short drive of the site: ancient Concarneau with its fishing museum and the medieval walled Ville Close, and Quimper for its old cathedral, handsome half-timbered houses, seafood and famed weekly market. Both are 25 minutes' drive away.
Further afield, it's a 30-minute drive from your seaside setting to Pont-Aven, 50 minutes to Lorient and about an hour and 10 minutes to Brest.
- Does Camping de la Roche Percée have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping de la Roche Percée dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de la Roche Percée? The helpful team at the Camping de la Roche Percée reception can book excursions all over the region for exploring and adventurous guests, including trips to the Glénan Islands; boating along the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping de la Roche Percée?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.