This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Located on the seafront and close to the city center, camping white sands offers all the comforts of a 4 star for locations and mobile homes.
You will find many on-site services, a restaurant with terrace overlooking the sea, a heated outdoor pool, a spa, a playground for children and health quality.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
a la sortie de la voie expresse, prendre la direction centre ville, après le centre "leclerc" suivre la direction "la côte", prendre à droite après le centre de thalasso
The historic city center of Concarneau is 15 minutes walking, you can also visit the famous cities like Brittany Quimper, Pont Aven, Quimper, which is a 30 minute drive.
A Brest (1 hour drive) is Océanopolis, a very large aquarium with several atmospheres (tropical, polar, temperate).
You can also discover the Zoo Pont Scorff Lorient (45 minutes drive).
- Does Les Sables Blancs have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Les Sables Blancs dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Les Sables Blancs? The historic city center of Concarneau is 15 minutes walking, you can also visit the famous cities like Brittany Quimper, Pont Aven, Quimper, which is a 30 minute drive. A Brest (1 ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Les Sables Blancs?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.