This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camp at Yelloh Village Port de Plaisance and enjoy a luxurious holiday experience within easy reach of the Atlantic coast, its fishing villages, fantastic restaurants and numerous other outdoor activities.
On site you will find top-notch facilities including a spectacular water world. Our aqua park includes three outdoor pools so you can dip your feet into whichever you fancy...Choose from a large 230m²-swimming pool, a pool with two slides, and a paddling pool which is simply splashtastic for little ones. Inside the Aquadome XL - our all-covered pool - you'll find a Jacuzzi, games for children, a slide (with two trails), a relaxing spa, sun loungers and exotic vegetation - a touch of the tropics in Brittany!
Children of all ages can join our activities programs which run from April to mid-September, these include kids' clubs (for holidaymakers aged 0-17) and a variety of activities to keep everyone busy. While the children are off making new friends, adults can relax in our spa and enjoy various treatments or massages.
Other facilities include a multisport area, playgrounds and a boulodrome. We also have a mini market and a restaurant serving delicious food (sit in or take away).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Bénodet and the Brittany coast are famous for the excellent watersports clubs and facilities such as yachting, catamaran sailing and dinghy sailing.
Two golf clubs are a short drive away while the Atlantic coast has miles of fine sandy beaches, fishing villages and seafood restaurants.
Discover the Glénan archipelago and its crystal clear blue-green water. Cruises depart daily from Bénodet.
- Does Camping Port De Plaisance have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Port De Plaisance dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Port De Plaisance? Bénodet and the Brittany coast are famous for the excellent watersports clubs and facilities such as yachting, catamaran sailing and dinghy sailing. Two golf clubs are a short drive away while the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Port De Plaisance?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.