This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a countryside valley 10 minutes’ drive from Saint Cast
- Direct access to a white sandy beach
- Within easy driving distance of Saint Malo, Dinard and Dinan
Dithering between spending your hols in the countryside or at the beach? Why not both… Get along to Camping Les 4 Vaulx, tucked into a small valley 10 minutes’ drive from the famed resort town of Saint Cast Le Guildo on Brittany’s Côte d’Armor, where you get rural vibes and direct access to a white sandy beach (plus a motorhome service area if you've got practicalities to sort).
Les 4 Vaulx is a prime spot from which to explore: hikers will be able to stretch their legs on plenty of local trails, and anyone on two wheels can join the 1,800-kilometre-long GR 34 cycling route which passes mere metres from home base. Those in search of a more sedate getaway need go no further than the quiet beach next to the site – avoid the Brittany crowds and hole up here in peace.
During your travels, make sure to pay a visit to a local market to nab oysters, mussels and other shellfish to grill up on the barbecue back on site – have your seafood feast while taking in the view over the sea towards the Ebihen islands… then rack up a game of pétanque for dessert.
If you want a break from cooking, head to the on-site snack bar for a quick bite or takeaway, or make your way to one of the many restaurants within 15 minutes.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
tres bien calme
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Take to the saddle at the nearby stables for horse riding excursions along the beach, or continue your coastline explorations at the Pen Guen golf course, less than 10 minutes away. If you want to see the Brittany coast from a different perspective, there’s oodles to do out on the water at Saint Cast – try windsurfing, sailing or kayaking to start your adventures off.
There are plenty of scenic towns and cities near the site that are worth a visit: visit Dinard for markets, galleries and Belle Époque villas, and Dinan for the château, clock tower and churches – both are about half an hour away. A little further away, Saint Malo gives you a long to-do list: must-sees include the sculpted rocks, the aquarium and the Étoile du Roy tall ship. You can also get a taste for the locality with stops at Cancale for oysters and Pleudihen sur Rance for local cider.
If you’re lucky enough to have time to spare, make the journey to stunning Mont St-Michel, an hour and a half’s drive from Les 4 Vaulx. The UNESCO World Heritage Site rears out of the ocean just off the coast – follow the winding streets to the looming abbey at the top of the isle for spectacular views.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les 4 Vaulx have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Les 4 Vaulx dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les 4 Vaulx? Take to the saddle at the nearby stables for horse riding excursions along the beach, or continue your coastline explorations at the Pen Guen golf course, less than 10 minutes away. If … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les 4 Vaulx?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Outside of July and August, the reception is closed so please let the site know before your arrival so arrangements can be made.Read more