This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Throughout the year, Domaine des Monts du Mâconnais welcomes you to our comfortable lodges and huts, whatever the weather. Come and relax: beautiful views and quiet times are guaranteed!
All our lodges are fully equipped to guarantee a perfect holiday. Wifi is included and available throughout the site. We also have two lodges with disabled access.
In addition to a heated indoor swimming pool (free of charge), we provide a dedicated sports area with a football pitch, tennis and petanque courts. Bike and quad rentals are also available.
The layout of the houses on the site guarantees a peaceful holiday. Enjoy the peaceful natural surroundings with plenty of space from other guests.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Coming from Lyon
On the A6, take the exit for Macon Sud. On the RN79 follow e thdirections for Moulin and continue for approximately 20 minutes. Take the exit signposted Dompierre les Ormes and follow the signposts for Village des Meuniers.
Closest train stations
Gare Macon Ville or Gare Macon Loché TGV
There are numerous activities near Dompierre:
Take up the Acro’bath challenge by jumping from one tree to another - Bergesserin (15 minutes away)
Discover La Voie Verte, by bike or with your rollerblades - Cluny (20 minutes away)
Visit TouroParc, a zoo with plenty of attractions - Romanèche-Thorins (40 minutes away)
Visit the prehistoric caves of Grottes de Blanot, Grottes d’Azé and the Roche de Solutré (30 minutes away)
Visit Chateau de Drée, residence of the princes during the age of Enlightenment.
Dozen of splendid furnished rooms and its French garden - Curbigny (25 minutes away)
Walk around the lake and the castle or visit Bernard Dufoux’s chocolate factory - La Clayette (20 minutes away)
- Does Domaine des Monts du Mâconnais have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Domaine des Monts du Mâconnais dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine des Monts du Mâconnais? There are numerous activities near Dompierre: Take up the Acro’bath challenge by jumping from one tree to another - Bergesserin (15 minutes away) Discover La Voie Verte, by bike or with your … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Domaine des Monts du Mâconnais?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.