This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site 20 minutes’ walk from sandy Normandy beaches
- UNESCO’s Mont-Saint-Michel 40 minutes’ drive; Granville 25 minutes
- Pools, slides, sauna, hot tub, massages, bar, restaurant, bike rental
France has lots of truly eye-catching sights, but few as jaw-droppingly stunning as one particular spot just off the coast of Normandy. Dock for les holidays at Camping Côté Ô Mont Saint-Michel, a family-friendly site 25 minutes’ drive from the seaside resort town of Granville, and let the landmark draw your gaze daily.
On the bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the site is well placed for beach days, sailing trips and soaring flights over spectacular UNESCO monuments. Start with sandy sojourns on Bec d’Andaine beach (a 20-minute walk or five-minute drive from base), then head a little further afield for longer stretches at Jullouville and Carolles, all with splendid views of the bay’s main event.
Tearing eyes away from an abbey rearing from the sea might ordinarily be a challenge, but not at Cote Ô Mont Saint-Michel: there’s loads more here to grab the attention, like sliding into splashing days at the indoor or outdoor pool, challenging other guests to a game of pétanque or ping pong, and sending kids off to the club while mum and dad get some pampering with hammam, massages and hot tub soaks.
When it comes time for eats, head to the mini market for essentials if self catering is the plan – otherwise, order fresh bread and pastries through the bakery service, wander along to the snack bar for quick bites, grab a takeaway pizza, or settle in at the bar-restaurant for themed evenings.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Great facilities, helpful staff and spotless clean. 10/10.
We stayed in the Prestige tent pitch and it was …
Nice friendly staff
Great site ideal for families
Lovely well run site
Well equipped and very good value for money
deborah jane H.Confirmed
Excellent site, clean facilities, friendly staff & choice of pitches
Paul Martin D.Confirmed
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Gourmands should get French hols off to a sweet start with an immediate trip to La Ferme des Cara-Meuh!, a local farm 10 minutes’ drive away where the owners turn milk into caramel. Signing up for a tour should provide something to chew on until more far-ranging trips can be arranged…
The next stop has to be the seaside resort town of Granville (the ‘Monaco of the North’) 25 minutes from base. Ranged along the cliffs of the bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the pretty spot has lots of sandy beaches (have a go at the sand yachting), as well as an art deco casino and a Dior museum in the Villa les Rhumbs.
Granville is also the port of call for ferries to the Chausey Islands. The largest archipelago in Europe, there’s lots on les îles to tempt visitors across the waves, including a hulking castle, a pretty church, fishing villages and white sandy beaches… paradise, non?
Of course, a trip to Mont Saint-Michel bay can’t be complete without a day’s exploration of the UNESCO site itself – cross to the island from La Caserne (40 minutes away) to wander the steeply winding streets as far as the abbey, and snap as many photos as humanly possible.
- Does Camping Côté Ô Mont-Saint-Michel have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Côté Ô Mont-Saint-Michel dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Côté Ô Mont-Saint-Michel? Gourmands should get French hols off to a sweet start with an immediate trip to La Ferme des Cara-Meuh!, a local farm 10 minutes’ drive away where the owners turn milk into … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Côté Ô Mont-Saint-Michel?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.