This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful treehouses overlooking vineyards in Entre-Deux-Mers
- Within 40 minutes' drive of Saint-Émilion and Sauternes
- A few minutes' drive from a lake for swimming and fishing
Does anyone ever really grow out of treehouses? Even folks with terribly important jobs and all manner of real-life responsibilities have something of a tendency to become all kid-like again at the prospect of spending the night up in the branches, non?
Book into one of the treehouses at Les Cabanes des Benauges and there are more grownup pleasures on hand too, for the huts here have rather fab views out over the surrounding vineyards, and the winemaking hubs of Saint-Émilion and Sauternes are both within easy reach for those who fancy tours, tastings and purchases (and don’t those spacious treehouse balconies look like a most splendid place to settle with a glass or two of an evening...?)
These peaceful, cosy nests also make an excellent base for getting out and about in the Entre-Deux-Mers countryside – options for days out around here include golf, watersports, horse riding, lake swimming and poking around in grand castles and churches.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Having gazed out over the vineyards there on site it’s likely one may develop a thirst for a glass of wine or two. Red wine drinkers are well looked after around here, with Saint-Émilion around a 40-minute drive away and Bordeaux 50 minutes; if you like something a little sweeter, the vineyards of Sauternes are half an hour away for bottles of the famed dessert wine.
If the mere sight of the grapes hasn’t brought forth a thirst (tsk), there are plenty of activities nearby to help you work up an appetite. Two golf courses are within a half-hour drive, as are several hiking trails and horse riding centres. There’s canoeing to be done on the Ciron river, and fishing and swimming a few minutes’ drive away at Lac de Laromet. A treetop adventure course and lake-crossing zipline are over here too if you want to spend even more time up in the branches.
Back on firmer ground, get set for a grand tour of the local castles: 17th-century Château de Cadillac is a 10-minute drive away, and the châteaux of Villandraut and Roquetaillade are both around half an hour away. Also worth a look are the Broussey monastery, a short drive away, and the gorgeous Gothic collegiate church of Notre-Dame d’Uzeste.
- Does Les Cabanes des Benauges have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Les Cabanes des Benauges dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Les Cabanes des Benauges? Having gazed out over the vineyards there on site it’s likely one may develop a thirst for a glass of wine or two. Red wine drinkers are well looked after around here, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Les Cabanes des Benauges?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.