This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the medieval town of Belvès
- Heated pool, playground, games room, TV room and library
- Freshly made bread, croissants and pastries available daily
Personally they had us at 'in the Dordogne'. But Camping Les Nauves is aussi in the medieval town of Belvès, set high above the Nauze valley and one of Les Plus Beaux Villages de France. Go: it's mighty pretty.
Camping Les Nauves is well set to explore the Dordogne farm produce, history and countryside, but you might want to hang around for some time on site first, as among the many modern facilities on offer are a heated pool, a paddling pool, a bar and a multisports court… and a playground, a games room, ping pong, a TV room and a library…
The site also has live entertainment for guests in high season, and freshly made bread and pastries, including croissants, available at the grocery shop daily.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 pitches)
- Take Boulevard Georges Saumande/D6021.
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards D710 and stay on the left following the D703.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit towards D31E1 and stay on the right following the D51E.
- Turn left on Avenue des Sycomores/D25.
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Avenue de la Dordogne/D710.
- Continue on the D52 and make a U-turn onto the D53.
- Follow Avenue Edouard Herriot/D920 and stay on this road.
- Join the A20 by the access road towards Cahors/Rodez/Toulouse.
- Take Exit 55 towards Sarlat/Souillac.
- Follow Avenue du Périgord/704 and stay on this road.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto Avenue de la Dordogne/D710.
- Drive on until the D52 and make a U-turn onto the D53.
- Take the A89 motorway.
- Take the exit 16 towards Limoges/Brive-la-Gaillarde/Sarlat/Trélissac/Boulazac/Périgueux-Est.
- At the roundabout take the fourth exit for the D6089.
- Take the D710 road then on your left take the D703.
- Turn right onto the D52 and continue on the D52 and do a U-turn onto the D53.
Well now, where should we start? The Dordogne region has many a chateau and stately home open to visitors, as well as the prehistoric Vézère valley, and the farm products and delicacies of Périgord, and the teeny tiny hamlets and villages…
If you'd rather get active, plenty of hiking and horse riding trails are in the Camping Les Nauves surroundings, as well as tennis courts and opps for mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and golfing...
Medieval Belvès is famed as the town with seven bell towers, and is also known for its fifteenth century covered market, its eleventh and twelfth century Old Town and – our fave – the Habitations troglodytiques or cave dwellings right under the town's main square.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
Camping Les Nauves cancellation policy
No refunds within 30 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Camping Les Nauves will debit the balance from your card 30 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 30 days then the balance will be taken immediately.
Hired accommodation: €250 damage/cleanliness/bracelet deposit is required on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of your unit should no damage/losses be found.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Local eco/city tax of €0.44 per person over the age of 18 per night is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer