This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small, quiet site near Mariager Fjord and a kilometre from Hadsund
- Café, playground and bike hire on site
- Near great freshwater and saltwater fishing areas
Fancy a few days by a fjord? Head off to Hadsund Camping og Vandrerhjem for a chilled break in a nifty North Jutland location – this peaceful and petite site is surrounded by field and farm, a kilometre from Hadsund on the Mariager Fjord.
Being fjordside means easy access to angling areas; it’s also a mere 15 kilometres to the coast if you’re more into sea fishing. Golf and swims (pool or beach) are nearby, and it’s a great area for two-wheeled wanderings, with bike hire available on site and heaps of cycle paths to pedal along.
Stroll into town in 15 minutes or so (or bike it in five) for restaurants and cosy cafés, or pick up goodies and head back to base for a barbecue. Or take life even easier and grab a table at the site’s own café for breakfast, coffees or light meals with a most pleasing meadow and fjord view. Dally around on site for a while to put your feet up in the TV room or take the small sorts to the playground; for the essentials of life admin, there’s a launderette, drying room and washing-up area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Your fjordside setting means easy access to the bike paths that run along the water’s edge and fishing spots a few minutes away. The piers of Øster Hurup, 20 minutes away, are prime places for sea fishing and there’s a fab family-friendly beach here too if you’ve got small sorts that’d rather spend time on the sands.
Hadsund’s got a swimming pool (10 minutes’ walk away) and a mighty scenic waterside golf course (five minutes’ drive); it’s also home to a deer herd that you can meet at Hadsund Animal Park (five minutes’ drive).
Head out of town for paddleboat trips on the fjord from Mariager (15 minutes’ drive) or steam-driven train rides on the Mariager-Handest Vintage Railway. A view back to Viking life can be had at the Fyrkat Viking Centre (35 minutes), where there’s a preserved hillfort and a little village of reconstructed houses.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hadsund Camping og Vandrerhjem have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hadsund Camping og Vandrerhjem dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hadsund Camping og Vandrerhjem? Your fjordside setting means easy access to the bike paths that run along the water’s edge and fishing spots a few minutes away. The piers of Øster Hurup, 20 minutes away, are … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hadsund Camping og Vandrerhjem?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m.