This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stunning bushland and garden setting in the Padthaway wine region
- Take a bushwalking trail to see koalas, kangaroos and wallabies
- Immaculate amenities, miniature golf, barbecue and guest kitchen
Pad along to Padthaway Caravan Park for a stunning setting of bushland and garden, overlooking the Padthaway valley and its surrounding vineyards in South Australia's Limestone Coast region: take a minute now to peruse the site pics...
Wine buffs should pop here for a lengthy stay, as Padthaway has rows of vineyards on either side of the Riddoch Highway that grows in soil with limestone layers, producting tasty wines from over 62 kilometres' worth of vines. The park is about 10 minutes' drive from the small town of Padthaway, surrounded by the Padthaway wine region from Naracoorte up to Bordertown.
This is also top spot for animal aficionados, who can trot along to meet the resident menagerie at the critter enclosure home to sheep, chickens, ducks, an emu and a goat. The Padthaway Conservation Park is adjacent to the site, and bushwalking trails start from the grounds among local habitats for kangaroos, koalas, possums and wallabies.
The park has immaculately-kept amenities and a guest kitchen. There's also a miniature golf course to aid your leisurely hours, and a barbecue area to aid alfresco eats. A cluster of small shops is in town.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Small (11-25 pitches)
As well as its shops, Padthaway town has a park in its centre that's a popular picnic and skating spot. The town also has lawn bowling, a football club, tennis courts and a nine-hole winter golf course.
Set off directly from the site on the bushwalking trails of Padthaway Conservation Park, a 1000-hectare space where native animal species thrive. It has shaded picnic spots under the gum trees for lazy days, or three walking trails for more active times: take the hour-long Orchid Track to start off with, then venture out along the Banksia or Currawong loops.
The cellar at Henry's Drive Vignerons is about 10 minutes' drive away when you're ready to sample all those Padthaway wines: the Henry's Drive owners manage over 500 acres of vines, producing shiraz, cabernet sauvignon, merlot and chardonnay.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Padthaway Caravan Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkAmerican Express
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Padthaway Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Padthaway Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Padthaway Caravan Park? As well as its shops, Padthaway town has a park in its centre that's a popular picnic and skating spot. The town also has lawn bowling, a football club, tennis courts and … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Padthaway Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.