This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beachfront holiday park in the Port Stephens area
- Close to the Worimi Conservation Lands and Stockton Bight Sand Dunes
- Complex of outdoor swimming pools, waterslides and spa pool
Middle Rock Holiday Resort is a beachfront holiday park in the Port Stephens area, 30 kilometres away from Newcastle. There's a bus stop just outside the park entrance, so its easy to travel by public transport if you like.
There's direct access to One Mile Beach from the site, and two kilometres away you've got the entrance to the Worimi Conservation Lands, a nature reserve with over 30 kilometres of beach, including the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the largest dunes of their kind in the southern hemisphere. You can explore the dunes by foot, on a camel, horse or quad bike, or on a four wheel drive tour.
The park has its own complex of outdoor swimming pools with spa pool and waterslides for the kids. Other leisure facilities include a volleyball court, basketball area, cricket pitch, playground and jumping pillow. Guests will also have free wifi access while on site.
Next to the pool area there's a café and bar that's open in high season for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks. There's also a range of takeaway food available here.
There's a programme of live music on site at weekends, and during the local school summer holidays a kids' club runs lots of fun activities.
The site has a toilet and shower block for all guests' use.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Public transport nearby
Gas cylinders available
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horse riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Touring and motorhomes
Fully serviced pitches
Water hook-up points for tourers
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 pitches)
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Walking in Tomaree National Park and around Tomaree Head: 2km
– Horizons Golf Resort (18 hole golf course) and David Graham's Golf (driving range): 4km
– Port Stephens Shell Museum: 7km
– Scuba diving and dolphin- and whale-watching trips from Port Stephens: 7km
– Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters aquarium: 10km
– Horse riding, camel riding, quad biking and sandboarding at Stockton Bight Sand Dunes: 15km
– Fighter World (aircraft museum): 20km.