This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- On the banks of the Paraná river, four kilometres from Puerto Iguazú
- Half an hour's drive from Iguazú National Park and Iguazú Falls
- Natural swimming pool and well-equipped kitchen with barbecue area
In two hectares of rainforest on the banks of the Paraná river, close to city centre shops and restaurants, and a mere half an hour from one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World… Adriana and Carlos certainly picked a spectacular spot for their site.
Friendly Camping Agreste Costa Ramón has a relaxed rural vibe throughout its tropical plant-filled gardens, but it’s a 10-minute drive from here the centre of Puerto Iguazú. That means plenty of options, especially for eats: pick up supplies in town and use the site’s well-equipped kitchen and barbecue facilities, or get all gussied up and venture into town to hit smart restaurants and bars.
That word Iguazú gives a hint as to that natural wonder… indeed, it’s the immense Iguazú Falls, part of the Iguazú National Park half an hour’s drive away. If you’ve not got your own wheels, or want to get insider info on the place, the folk on site can help sort organised trips to the park and other local attractions.
Make sure to schedule in some time to loaf about on site too – you’re bound to want to soak up those gorgeous river views for a while... Inspired to take a dip? Resist the urge to plunge into the river (one wrong turn and you’ll end up swimming across to Paraguay) and instead take to the waters of the natural swimming pool.
Amenities on site to make life easier include drinking water taps, washing-up areas and a toilet block with hot and cold running water.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
It’s presumably safe to imagine that you’re in the area to see the mighty Iguazú Falls – for most it’s the highlight of a trip to Iguazú National Park (half an hour’s drive). Don’t be tempted to skimp on time here: as well as the falls (a UNESCO World Heritage Site and feature of the New Seven Wonders of Nature list), there are wildlife-spotting trips, hiking routes, boat rides and canyoning to get you into more corners of the park.
Should the park’s wildlife be playing hard to get, pay a visit to the GüiráOga conservation centre or Biocentro Iguazu (both 15 minutes’ drive) for guaranteed sightings of birds and butterflies. It’s also worth stopping by the nearby La Aripuca to see some impressive wooden structures and learn about the perils of deforestation.
And here’s one for fans of unusual experiences: on the far side of Puerto Iguazú is Three Frontiers (15 minutes away), where you can put your panoramic camera function to good use by sweeping round for a pic that takes in vistas of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay all at once.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Camping Agreste Costa Ramón cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Agreste Costa Ramón on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Agreste Costa Ramón have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Agreste Costa Ramón dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Agreste Costa Ramón? It’s presumably safe to imagine that you’re in the area to see the mighty Iguazú Falls – for most it’s the highlight of a trip to Iguazú National Park (half an hour’s … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Agreste Costa Ramón?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.