This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside park with spectacular views
- Less than 18km from the Iguazú Falls
- Spacious garden, barbecue facilities and fully-equipped kitchen
Less than 18 kilometres from the tallest single-drop waterfall in the world, Cabañas Panambí is a riverside park with spectacular views of the Paraná river, only a short distance from Puerto Iguazú city centre.
Cabañas Panambí has air-conditioned bungalows with ensuite facilities as well as spacious balconies with riverside views. Also on site are a roomy garden, barbecue facilities and a fully-equipped kitchen and communal dining area.
Free wifi is available in the common areas.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Cabañas Panambí is in the northeastern corner of Argentina in the province of Misiones, only a short drive away from the spectacular Iguazú Falls,the tallest single-drop waterfalls in the world and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Another popular option in the region is the Three Frontiers landmark with views into Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay as well as to the mouth of the Iguazú river and the surrounding jungle.
Jungle hiking and kayaking are also available.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Cabañas Panambí have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cabañas Panambí dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cabañas Panambí? Cabañas Panambí is in the northeastern corner of Argentina in the province of Misiones, only a short drive away from the spectacular Iguazú Falls,the tallest single-drop waterfalls in the world and now … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Cabañas Panambí?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.