This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco-friendly site in a nature reserve
- Communal meals cooked over fire
- Located on a river island 50km from Buenos Aires
Yporá is on an island in the San Fernando Delta, inside the Delta del Paraná Biosphere Reserve, around 50 kilometres from Buenos Aires.
The eco-friendly site has been constructed mainly from local natural or recycled materials, in order to make it as sustainable as possible. Electricity is generated on site from solar and wind energy, rainwater is harvested and there is a biodigester and solar heater to provide hot water. Meals are cooked on a wood fire using local, seasonal ingredients, and eaten in the communal open-air dining room. There is also a meeting lounge with a library. Bathrooms have individual showers with hot water.
Activities on site include canoeing, wildlife watching and learning about natural construction and alternative energies.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
No cars can be brought on the island. Transfer from the port to the site can be arranged with the site owner once the booking has been confirmed. There is also a public boat transfer connecting la Estación Fluvial de Tigre with .
Canoeing, kayaking and sailing on the river delta.
Fishing directly around the island.
Exploring the wildlife of the Delta del Paraná Biosphere Reserve around the island.
Martín García Island (15km).
Tigre Art Museum (30km).
Delta Terra Park (30km).
Buenos Aires (50km by boat).
- Does Yporá have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Yporá dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Yporá? Canoeing, kayaking and sailing on the river delta. Fishing directly around the island. Exploring the wildlife of the Delta del Paraná Biosphere Reserve around the island. Martín García Island (15km). Tigre Art … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Yporá?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.
No cars can be brought on the island. Transfer from the port to the site can be arranged with the site owner once the booking has been confirmed. There is also a public boat transfer connecting Estación Fluvial de Tigre with .Read more